THIS WILL BE SUPER FUN PT2

EnyaFeder
I would like to talk to Thorin.
He's a great king and has beautiful eyes in which I would be happily lost. I've loved him since the first moment I saw him. He is very charismatic but doesn't smile often. That's what he should work on.
And I would like to ask him how his dream girl has to be?

Thorin
*blushes and grins* This is all very kind of you to say, Miss Enya. I thank you, and I will be sure to take your advice to heart.
As for my 'dream girl,' she will most definitely have to be capable of handling the responsibilities of being Queen. It is not for everyone. I also like women who have a good head on their shoulders, a good sense of humor, and who know how to have a bit of fun...😏

ZoeyP03
I wanna talk to Bilbo!!
He's the number one cinnamon roll in the whole Middle Earth.
And at the same time he's really manly and brave. Up to any challenge.
I love how determined he is, and he's so sweet and polite too~
I wanna ask him what he likes the most about the company.

Bilbo
Well, uh...☺️thank you, Miss Zoey. I like to think I can be brave at times.
What I like most about the company is the fact that we are all like a big family.
We all look after each other and care for each other, it's like we've all known one another from day 1. It was comforting to have that kind of relationship during the journey.

IsilwenofRivendell
I would like to talk to Bilbo and tell him that I love him. 😊

Bilbo
😳 I..I-I uh...😊💕💕thank you..☺️☺️*whispers* I love you too!

@Queen-Ahmanet
I would like to ask Thorin would he rather kiss the goblin king or Lord Elrond.

Thorin
🤔🤔*thinks for 20 minutes*
Fili: Oh come on Uncle, is it really that hard of a decision??
Thorin: YES IT IS!! Lord Elrond I suppose...

@LoveDali
I would like to talk to Thranduil! Thranduil is so beautiful and a bit misunderstood by most. I want to tell him that he's actually really kind and loyal. I appreciate that!
Also what would his dream date be?

Thranduil
I know I am beautiful, thank you for noticing, human. And yes, I like to think of myself as kind and loyal and...beautiful...
Legolas: DAD FOCUS
Thranduil: Sorry! As far as my..'dream date..' a tall girl, that's for sure. Someone funny and adorable, with an unmatched hatred for dwarves. 😍

EleanorLearn (hello bestie😂)
I would like to have a convo with Fili. Hes the most caring dwarf I think, remember he advised Bard's family to leave? Such a decent person. He gets almost no screen time and I feel bad for him. I'd like to tell him that he at least has one fangirl out here! ❤️
One question I have for him is if he has anyone (significant other) back home, and if he doesn't could I fill the position?

Fili
Thank you very much, Eleanor! I enjoy being compassionate with others, I feel like it is a trait that can be easily lost amongst communities. I'm glad I have you out there cheering me on!
As far as a special someone back home...sorry to tell you, but that position does happen to be filled already. I'll let you guess who it is. 😉

LightElsa
Elrond.
That he's a kind elf and his house is beautiful.

Elrond
Thank you for your sweet words, Lady Elsa. And yes, I quite like my house as well. 😉

@SavannahofGondor
Legolas. To say I'm sorry that he lost Tauriel.

Legolas
Well, I must admit, I have fallen for someone else...you, my lovely Savannah..😘

becca_moo
I would like to talk to the whole company...and the elves..Tell them that they're all pretty awesome...And I guess ask them if there was one thing about the journey they could change what would it be?
Also Fili, I love you!

Company
Awww, we think you are awesome too! If there was one thing we could've changed about the journey, it would definitely be the outcome of Laketown. If we could have saved all those innocent lives and their town, we would have, in a heartbeat.

Fili
Thank you, my sweet!

Thanks to everyone who participated! Sorry this got out just now, I honestly forgot about it!😁 I apologize if you didn't see your request among these, you must have applied after 7 pm (that was the cutoff time).

So, some quick little things.

Thing 1: I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!! I PASSED ON MY FIRST TRY!!!! Well technically it's an intermediate, but you know same difference. In 6 months I get to go in and have it switched over as an actual license. But I still get to drive alone, so.
NOW I CAN GET LOST ALL BY MYSELF😀

Thing 2: I GOT THE IPHONE 6S!!!!!! IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY LAST PHONE😭😭

I love you all, and good night/morning💙💙💙