Math Tutor (Kili)

You, Kili, and Fili were all taught by Balin and Dwalin. Dwalin taught you three everything you needed to know about fighting and music (surprisingly), while Balin instructed you in history, language, alchemy, courting rituals, and arithmetic.

The problem with this was, Kili was terrible at arithmetic.

Which was good for you, really. You had the privilege of becoming his tutor. You were so talented in your arithmetics that Balin said you should help Kili along with his studies, to make sure that he didn't get behind the curve.

Your first session with the dark-haired prince went very well; he paid attention to what you were saying and seemed to comprehend the procedures and outcomes more clearly.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, and months turned into years, and before you knew it, the two of you were getting together for archery practice or reading at the library or luncheon in the Great Hall.

After a while, Kili was persuaded (and dared just a bit) by his elder brother Fili to tell you how he truly felt towards you, and of course his feelings were reciprocated. You two began your courtship immediately, and couldn't be happier.

It seemed arithmetic was no longer the reason you two would get together, but alchemy.

🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
EleanorLearn , I am truly ashamed of how short this is. I am so so sorry. AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR ME BESTIE😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I promise I'll do better next time.

PLEASE READ

I AM GOING ON VACATION TOMORROW (VERY early) AND MY MAIN GOAL IS NOT TO UPDATE (although I will be updating, don't worry😉). They just may not be very frequent. Don't be afraid to request either friends and fam.

I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS UPDATE TO MY PRECIOUS GRANDMOTHER, WHO PASSED AWAY THREE YEARS AGO TODAY, DUE TO COMPLICATIONS, SILIAC DISEASE, AND PANCREATIC CANCER. I miss her with all of my heart, and I still tear up when I think of her or hear her favorite hymn. I wish she could still be here to see how far I've come, how much I've grown, how mature I've become, how I will be going off to college, and all my firsts.

And please, for my sake, tell everyone you love 'I love you.' You never know when it'll be the last time you'll be able to.

Thank you all, I love you, and please enjoy your night. 💙