Hira

As soon as we saw the cottage, we bolted towards it, and tried the door. It was locked. I was about to knock, but little miss I-have-super-strength decides to tear the door off its hinges. I sighed, walked inside, and watched as Akuma placed the door back, only to have it fall over, and have her place it on the side of the house. We walked inside and saw multiple bottles of potions and creams, neatly organized by color on multiple shelves.

There was a desk in the corner with jars full of assorted crystals, orbs, and herbs. On the desk there were multiple tools for crushing, mixing, and what-not, and piles of books stacked near it.There was a small bed in the corner, a table, a chair, and a fireplace with something that smelled wonderful cooking in it. There were a pile of assorted pillows in front of the fire place. This place looked inhabited, we had to get out of there before the owner came back.

As that thought settled in, I heard a loud bang from behind me. I whipped around and saw a frying pan stuck in between Akuma's horns, with a young woman yielding it, about 18 just from looks, a horrified look on her face. Akuma turned to face her, pulling the frying pan out of her hand.

"I JUST got out of prison, is this how y'all greet each other because 50,000 years ago we'd just scream 'AYYYYYY' and point finger guns at each other." she said in such a serious tone that it was cringy. The girl squealed a high pitched squeal and ran for the desk, but not before Akuma grabbed her by the back of her dress and held her up in the air, and her legs were still pointlessly moving. I could now see her more clearly. She was wearing a green and yellow dress with lace on the bottom and a big orange bow around her waist. She wore sandals with little white bows on them on her feet. She wore her golden blonde hair in a messy bun with another white bow tied around it.

She was still trying to squirm her way out of Akuma's grip, but it was pointless. She finally gave up and hung there in midair, with a face of defeat.

"PLEASE DONT KILL ME IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE I HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!" She said sobbing, her hands clenched together while bowing in mid-air.

"Chillax were not gonna kill ya." Akuma said, a casual grin STILL on her face.

"Wait what!" I said, confused "This girl could easily run to the prison the second we release her and tell them exactly where we were!" I said, still trying to figure out some logic in her decision. The girl's face was in a huge smile, tears still streaming.

"No, we're not gonna kill her, we're gonna stay at her house, eat whatever she has in that pot cooking that smells so good, and tomorrow we're gonna take her with us, I can smell magic on her. Also, she has the perfect materials here to make you a better sword." She said, pointing at my iron broadsword. "And as for you, what is your name anyways?" Akuma asked, I realized we didn't know her name yet.

"H-hira" she whimpered.

"Well Hira, nice to meet you and thank you for being our hostess tonight and accompanying us on our mission, we'll explain more after whatever delicious dinner you have cooking there." She said, a warm smile on her face, wait, oh god I made a pun her immaturity is contagious. Hira looked like she was about to object, but fear kept her from doing so."Also, if you think you can sneak away while we sleep, your wrong, I've already seen your face, if you sneak away I will find you and then we'll kill you, so I wouldn't recommend that." Hira put back her face of terror."Now, about dinner, whenzit done?" Asked Akuma, putting Hira back on solid ground.

"A-almost ready, we have a vegetable soup, w-with bread." She said, whimpering still.

"Alrighty then, I guess I'll get to work on a new sword for you, Kishi." Said Akuma. I started to get excited then.