H2-no

The orb surrounding the goddess broke into a wave, which then turned into a geyser that shot her up. She summoned sharp shell shards and sent them flying like bullets at them. Hira raised a force field around them, this time out of her own free will.

"The battle has begun, it's your move demon queen." She spoke in a sinister voice from above her geyser. Akuma sent bones flying at her like spears, but she summoned orbs of water which trapped them in midair. Akuma then sent balls of blue fire at her. She sent the orbs of water at them, but even they couldn't put it out. She then moved the geyser to dodge them swiftly and gracefully.

She then lunged at Akuma from in the air and summoned a dome of water to surround her. It slowly closed in on her, but she summoned an aura of water and released it, evaporating the water. Once she had escaped, a large wave slapped her to the ground, pinning her down. More she'll shards were shot at her, scratching her and piercing her skin. Black blood oozed from the scars.

Vortex flew in to help, but the goddess held her in place with an orb of water. The goddess simply stood there and smiled, taking great joy in watching the demon queen suffer. I wouldn't take it. I charged from behind and sliced the goddesses arm clean off. She looked at her dead arm on the ground, smiled, and summoned one out of water. "Dear girl, you think that will stop me?" She said and summoned a huge icicle which pierced through the demon queens hand.

Akuma screamed in agony. She slowly did it to her other hand, her feet, and summoned one to pierce her heart.

"NO!" I screamed. The volume shattered the goddesses icicle, and broke her concentration. She covered her ears. I was shocked at what I did. I looked next to me and saw a semi-transparent figure.

She had dark purple hair put in a pony tail, pale skin, an eye patch over her right eye and her left eye had a galaxy-pattern iris and a straight line going through her eye of the same pattern. She wore iron armor on her chest and white baggy pants with oversized leather boots. Her forearms and hands were wrapped in bandages and her fingers had sharp claws. Lastly, she had 9 purple tails and purple wolf ears poking out of her hair. She looked at me, showed a smug, quick grin, and transported me into a room of white.

I saw her standing in the middle of the room. She suddenly turned around to look at me, walked towards me, and held out her hand. I didn't have any other option, and I had to save Akuma, so I took it. The room suddenly turned into my vision. That encounter hadn't taken more than a second in the real world.

I suddenly felt funny, and I looked down at myself. I saw my hands turn clawed, 9 purple tails sprout out of my back, my hair turned purple, my ears turned into wolf ears, and I felt the galaxy goop drip down my eye. It felt all to familiar for my liking. Suddenly, we began to move. The woman was controlling me.

We ran towards the goddess. She cringed at the transformation, as if it was simply a speed bump, and sent shells flying at us. The woman swiftly cut each shell in their way and continued running. She then sent a tsunami towards us. The woman crouched down.

Suddenly, a circle of wind surrounded us, and she jumped into the air, did an impressive flip, and let a single drop of galaxy goop fall into the water. A school of shimmering fish appeared and we landed on them and rode towards the goddess. The fish suddenly piled on top of each other and became a humongous beast, which we were standing on top of. It sent its fist flying at the goddess, covering her in fish. They heard screaming from under the fish pile and saw an dome of water push them off.

She was covered in bite marks and I realized that those were piranhas .The goddess did not look happy. She froze the water beneath them and the fish all disappeared in a puff of smoke. The smoke temporarily blinded the goddess. When the smoke cleared out, she saw that smears of goop were surrounding her.

Suddenly, multiple versions of myself popped up from all angles. The goddess bombarded them all with shells, but the real one slide kicked underneath them, slid underneath the confused goddess, jumped up from behind and swiftly kicked her to the ground. She turned over the sword and swung the handle at her, knocking her out. Suddenly, my body turned back to normal. "Why didn't you kill her?" I asked the lady.

"Do you like drinking water?" She asked me.

"Er, yes."

"Then don't kill her." She replied. Suddenly, the white room began to dissipate into light.

"Also, tell Sans I'm not a night wolf." said the woman as she slowly disappeared. I woke up and gasped for breath. Akuma was next to her, checking her pulse. As soon as she woke up, Akuma sighed and fell back. Hira was holding a force field up for them to protect them from the rest of the guard.

"That was not a night wolf." Said Sans between strained breaths. Hira, with great difficulty, healed Akuma while keeping the barrier up. When Akuma was healed enough, Hira let go of the force field and fainted. Vortex was out there first, knocking back guards with wind, and slicing through their armor with her scythe. Hans was there second, cutting through them like grass. I joined Hans and we fought them off back to back.

"Where'd you learn to fight like that?" I asked

"Self-taught, you?" He replied.

"Same."

"Where'd you get that sword?" He asked.

"Akuma made it for me."

"Oh." He said as they sliced down the guards. Akuma, still laying down, sent pulses of fire through the ground, which shot out lava from the ground underneath any guard that got close. Hira was knocked out the whole time. Once they finished off the outside guard, they were free to walk in, all of them had been outside. Vortex had Hira slung over her shoulder and Akuma was limping, she didn't have enough energy to float.

"Erza you sly dog." Muttered Akuma.

"Is that the lady's name, Erza?" I asked.

"It certainly looked like her." Replied Vortex.

"Why'd you say it was a night wolf?" I asked

"Because Erza has the power of disguise, so she disguised her past to look like a night wolf's, but I know her tricks, so I thought it might've been her, so I told you night wolf just in case." Replied Akuma.

"How'd you guys know her?" I asked. Akuma and Vortex looked at each other and nodded.

"Well, I wasn't originally from Majikku, per se, I was born here, kidnapped and brought into another dimension, and brought back here. Erza, and my other friend, came here with me." Said Akuma.

"That's amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, yes I know I am." Said Akuma with a smug smile. Suddenly, I was put under Erza's control again and she slapped Akuma. I got control of my body again and quickly put the sword in the sheath. "I deserved that." Said Akuma, rubbing her cheek while Vortex laughed. They approached the center of the entire prison where a huge cell made with fogged glass was.

They looked at it from the outside and saw the silhouettes of two people sitting across from each other. They walked around and found an observation room with many buttons and unknown machine. They found a glass door with a keypad on it, but Akuma simply punched through the thick glass. There were two separate cells with a glass wall separating them, but the force of Akuma's punch shattered it. They walked in and saw there was no one in there. They all put on confused faces when suddenly they heard glass break behind them.