Castiel x Reader those blue eyes

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Those eyes. The ones who had saved my life. The ones who made me feel safe. The ones that no matter what were almost always kind. Were now glaring daggers into the back of my head... So I may have released a really strong demon aka my brother from hell that almost killed Sammy. He wasn't killed so I don't see why I keep getting yelled at for it. I think that Cas and Dean are just mad at me cause I'm a demon.

"(Y/N)!" I snapped out of my daze. "Huh?" Dean face palmed. "I said that me and Sammy are leaving to go kill your brother so that we never have to see his-" Castiel cut him off. "Dean don't you think you're being a bit insensitive. It is (Y/N)'s brother. She loves him as much as you love Sam." Dean's eyes flickered with sympathy but then went back to bitch face. "I think I'm being perfectly reasonable." He grabbed his things and walked out of the house with Sam trailing behind him a cupcake in his mouth and his laptop in his hand. About twenty minutes after they left Castiel spoke up. "You know I forgive you for releasing (brother's name), I understand." I rolled my eyes and looked at him "and what exactly makes you think you even remotely understand why I set him free hm?" He looked back at me "because I understand wanting to see someone you care about." My eyes flickered with emotion and compassion but then I simply turned them black and walked over to Cas. "You have no idea what it's like Castiel and you never will, because your Daddy loves to make things happen. My Daddy loves to kill us." I glared at him. He raised his hands in surrender. "All I'm saying is that I can understand what you're going through. It isn't that hard to understand it." I walked away from Cas pulling my leather jacket on and grabbing my cigarettes off the counter. I headed for the door. "Where are you going?" I looked at him through my shades "pizza man." I simply said. I wanted to confuse him because it was so adorable when he tried to figure things out. I walked out and lit my cigarette. I inhaled the poison I was letting into my host and let it back out. I had almost finished it when Castiel came outside. I turned to face him "what do you-" he cut my off by placing a kiss to my pale lips. "You should be more quiet at night by the way." I blushed a deep red as he disappeared. Right as he left Sam and Dean pulled up.

Word count: 459

(A/N): this was written last year my new writing is better I promise