Bullshit -Roger Taylor

You sat listening to your mother drone on about her bullshit relationship advice. You were dating Roger Taylor the drummer of queen and your mother was not happy at all when she heard you say you love him.

"You've only been with this boy for a year and honey I know how you feel about yourself you most certainly don't love yourself. You cannot love anyone if you don't love yourself it's not possible." With that you were completely set off and stood up walking out of the house, ignoring your mothers protests and the cold rain soaking you to your bones.

After about an hour of walking you arrived at Freddie's house where you knew all the boys would be and knocked on the door, rainwater dripping from your body and hair. "I got it!" You heard the voice you loved oh so much yell from inside the house.

After a second Roger opened the door, his smile immediately dropping as soon as he saw you shivering and close to tears from anger. "(Y/n) did you walk here? What's wrong you look pissed? Are you o-" You cut him off by putting up your hand.

"I just walked here from my mothers house because she told me that I could never love you because I don't love myself. That's bullshit. I have never loved myself. But you? Oh god. I love you so much I've forgotten what hating myself felt like."

Roger stepped out and grabbed your face kissing you passionately pouring all of the love he felt for you into a single kiss. He pulled away once he needed air and put his forehead against yours both of you now soaked in rainwater and shivering. "I was going to wait until your birthday to do this but I think after that confession it's the right time."

"Close your eyes for me ok?" You nodded and did as he asked. He let go of you and after a moment you heard him tell you to open them back up. There he was down on one knee holding up a shining ring. "(Y/n) (l/n) will you marry me?" You covered your mouth in shock.

"Say yes!!" You looked up and saw the others standing in the doorway. You shook your head laughing and looked back to Roger. "Yes I will marry you Roger." He stood up and grabbed your hand slipping the ring on and kissing you.

Yeah, you definitely loved this man