fate- Brett Talbot pt1

Running through the woods, your lungs burning, your legs aching, and no sense of direction you stopped and hid behind a tree trying to catch your breath and figure out where you were. Taking a deep breath and listening for more hunters you slid down the tree and sat not hearing anyone.

You looked around trying to come up with some sort of plan on how to get away you heard a branch snap and you looked in the direction it came from, your eyes glowing blue.

You growled when you heard the leaves crunching hoping it would make the person go away, knowing it wasn't a hunter. Hunters weren't so wreckless with the way they walked

"Hey hey hey no need to growl its ok I'm not gonna hurt you." You saw a boy around your age step into view with his hands raised so he'd seem non threatening. You growled more, a hand on the wound that was now soaking your shirt in blood.

He slowly crouched down and flashed his own amber eyes to let you know he wasn't a hunter or human. Seeing the he was a werewolf like you shocked you a bit, you knew there were others but you had never met anyone else like you. Once you had stopped growling he spoke again in the same soft voice.

"Can you tell me your name?" You shook your head refusing to speak to the stranger. "If I tell you my name will you tell me yours?" You paused before nodding your head.

"My name is Brett. Now yours." You sighed still holding the wound on your side. "My name is y/n." He nodded. "Ok y/n can you tell me what happened to your side?" How did he- "I smelled the blood when I walked towards you." Oh. "Hunters."

He nodded. "Can I bring you back to a friend of mine to get you some help? I promise you won't be hurt."

You hesitated, you did need help but you didn't know if you could trust this guy. Looking him up and down you nodded. It was better getting help from a strange werewolf than dying from an injury from a hunter.

He knew it would be too difficult for you to walk with him all the way back to where he was headed so he gently scooped you up in his arms and started walking. "Try to stay awake alright? I don't want you dying on me."

You nodded trying to keep your eyes open but clearly failing. You just felt so tired and cold. Right before getting out of the woods though, your eyes slowly shut and the last words you heard before everything went dark was Brett calling your name.

You woke up to hushed voices and many new and overwhelming smells. You tried to sit up but groaned and laid back down when a sharp pain shot through your entire body.

You felt all eyes on you as Brett walked back over and grabbed your hand with a bright smile on his face relieved to see that you were alive.

You attempted a small smile back at him before looking over at the other three people in the room. A man in a doctors coat, a girl with blonde hair who smelled like a coyote, and a tall boy with dark hair and a tattoo on his arm that smelled like a wolf.

The man in the doctors coat walked over to you and spoke. "Y/n I'm doctor Deaton do you know what happened before you were injured by the hunter?" You shook your head only seeing blurry images after trying to remember.

He nodded and walked back over to the one that smelled like a wolf. "If it's completely necessary to find out why she was shot by hunters then you'll have to find out yourself because she can't remember."

He nodded and walked over to you. "This is gonna hurt a little bit." Before you could respond his claws were in the back of your neck.

After a moment he pulled his claws out, and you pulled yours out of Brett's arm apologising quietly.

"So Scott what did you find?" The boy named Scott looked over at Deaton. "She's an evolved wolf."

Word count: 716

(DUN DUN DUN CLIFFHANGER!!! Lmao anyway this will be a three part series because I frickin love Brett he's my baby anyway I hope you all enjoyed this please comment and tell me what you think)