My Lady~ Chat Noir

"Well well well look what we have here Ladybug. Someone's a Stormy Kitty!" Chat taunted. (Y/N)-one of his best friends from school- had been akumatized by Hawkmoth after Chloe made fun of her for her dad being a weatherman in America and is never heard from. "My name is Rainy Night!" She screamed out. "And don't you forget my name!" She ran towards Chat with her fists in a fighting position trying to get a hit in but she couldn't. Eventually Chat grabbed her bag away from her tearing the mean note from Chloe as the Akuma came out of the note Ladybug cleansed it and send the little butterfly on its way. Chat ran over to (Y/N)  to make sure she was ok. "Hey are you alright (Y/N)?-er uh random citizen that I totally don't know." She blinked a couple times. And under her breath she said "Adrian..." Before she passed out. Ladybug already left so he sat there with (Y/N) making sure she was safe and protected even if his miraculous ran out. After a minute or two Adrian carried (Y/N) to her house since she still hadn't woken up. He was worried he had hurt her but that shouldn't be a big deal since Ladybug fixed everything with her lucky charm. After he arrived at her house he laid her down on the couch and went to her kitchen to make her some soup. (Y/N) finally woke up after a little while sitting up and rubbing her eyes groaning from a sharp pain in her back as Adrian rushed over to her "(Y/N) YOU'RE AWAKE! ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU HURT? WHAT HAPPENED?" He was speaking at about 100mph before she covered his mouth with her small hands. "Adrian. You're my best friend and I love you, but shut up and calm down." He nodded and she took her hands away from his mouth. "So what happened?" She questioned him with her head tilted to the side looking like a confused puppy. Adrian scratched the back of his head "well you kinda passed out a bit after Chloé gave you that note." She nodded and hugged him. "Thanks for being here. And besides. If you aren't here then who's gonna be my knight in black leather, kitty?"

Word count: 389