Sebastian x Reader a simple maid?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I woke up early to go to the Phantomhive manor. I needed a job desperately and I stumbled across the butler of the manor and he saw the 'need a job' sign in my hand. I got into my carriage (?) And waited to get there.

As I saw the Phantomhive estate get bigger and bigger I realized three small figures standing outside with a vase? No that was another person but much smaller. I got out as I saw the butler 'Sebastian' as he was called yesterday. He gracefully bowed in front of me and took my hand in his own kissing it. I blushed profusely. He looked up and saw the rose tint coating my cheeks and smirked at me. A girl with round glasses came up to me "ello! You must be (Y/N)! Sebastian has told us all about you! Well what he knew at least. I'm Mey-rin! (Did I spell that right) and those two are Finnian and Bardroy. We just call Finnian, Finny." She was very sweet and helped me out with names so that was a definite plus. I hate asking for names it's so embarrassing in my opinion.

Sebastian had taken me upstairs to meet the Young Master aka Ciel Phantomhive. The Young Master looked at me up and down then nodded proceeding to ask me questions about the randomest things. "What do you think of the Queen?" He asked. "Well I've never met her so I can't really have an opinion on her now can I?" He nodded. "I've made up my mind." I fiddled with my hands. "You are the new maid. You will work alongside Mey-rin understood?" I nodded quickly. He nodded back "good. Sebastian show her to her room and give her the required uniform." He waved us off and went back to his papers. "It seems the Young Lord has taken a liking to you miss (Y/N)." That was the first time I had heard him talk today. His voice was so amazing and I loved it so. He lead me to a room and handed me a dress just like Mey-rin's. He left me to change. I got into my dress when I heard the door creak. I turned and saw Finny's face his eyes shut tightly. "Sebastian has asked to speak with you miss." I replied "alright. And Finny you can open your eyes I'm fully dressed." As the words flowed past my lips I saw him open his eyes and be happy as ever. "Wow (Y/N) you look beautiful!" I felt my cheeks heat up a bit at the compliment. "Thank you Finny. Now where is Sebastian?" He pointed down the stairs. "At the end of the stairs miss." I nodded and went to Sebastian. "I was told you wanted to speak with me?" I questioned as I was downstairs​ in front of him. "Yes. May I speak with you in my private quarters?" He asked me in a flirtatious tone. "That sounds fine." I replied with a smile. He led me to his room and he shut the door behind him. It was dark so I couldn't see. He wrapped his arms around me. I yelped not knowing that he was there. "S-Sebastian? Wh-what are y-you doing?" He nuzzled his head into my neck. "You look beautiful my dear." I blushed many (50) shades of (grey) red. He kissed my neck and I felt a shiver run through my body. He pinned me to the wall and continued kissing my neck. I held back a moan. "S-Sebastian" he hummed against my neck. He ran his hands up and down my sides and then moved them to my breasts and began to fondle them. I moaned and he kissed my lips smirking. I heard the door open and the room filled with light. We separated faster than water and oil. Finny was in the doorway with Bardroy behind him the both of them looking extremely flustered. I walked out of the room quickly hearing Ciel call for me.

Word count: 686

(A/N): I wrote the end of this really early so I was so tired. I'm still tired so I'm gonna sleep. Night hope you liked it