Teen! Dean x Teen! Reader My Cherry Pie

(A/N): I actually like that song so hush)

Dean's P.O.V.
I was hanging around the local diner waiting for Sammy to get done with his little date with his new girlfriend When I saw a girl around my age with (H/L) (H/C) hair and glowing (E/C) eyes. She had on a red crop top and some blue jeans. She was dancing to Cherry Pie That was my all time favorite song and this babe is dancing to it. I began to get up to go talk to her but Sammy then walked over to me. "My date is done now and I'm really tired can we go back now?" He asked. I growled and rolled my eyes "sure whatever." I looked back over to where the girl was but she was gone. My eyes flickered across the diner only to see that bodilicious babe was walking out her hair blowing slightly. 'Damn it!' I thought. I ran out of the diner grabbing her wrist. "Hey uh sorry for grabbing you but I really wanted to talk to you. Because you're really pretty and you were dancing to my favorite song." She smiled at me and spoke her voice as soft as velvet. "You like Cherry Pie? That's one of my favorites! Uhm. How about I give you my number and we can meet up sometime." She wrote down her number handing me the paper and walking away. "Hey, wait!" She turned around. "I never got your name." She smirked. "(Y/N)" she turned back around and walked away.'Huh' "(Y/N)" I repeated it to myself her name rolling off my tongue smoothly. 'I am most definitely calling her.' Sammy walked past with a grin on his face. "I just got my first kiss Dean~" I snapped out of my trance and went after him "Wait what!?"

Word count: 302