not the coffee machine -Roger Taylor

You read your book sitting next to Brian as Roger complained about his car song. "I put my heart and soul into this song." John shook his head. "No one is disputing that." Roger turned and looked at the three of you sitting. "And you don't like it because you want your songs on the album." You shook your head as John interrupted him. "It's not that Roger." 'Yeah it's the fact that it's weird as hell' "then what is it." At this point Brian finally looked up from his food and spoke up. "'I'm in love with my car'?" All three of you sort of cringed and nodded agreeing silently that it was strange. "Maybe it's not strong enough?" 'Uh oh here we go' you thought as Roger turned to face Brian once again. "What does that even mean? 'Not strong enough'?" You turned when you heard Freddie come in saying, "I know I'm late what did I miss." You closed your book and crossed your arms on the table. "Discussing Rogers car song." Brian spoke as soon as the word song passed your lips cutting you off from saying anything else. "Is it strong enough that all I'm asking if I'm on my own here then I apologize." He raised his hands in surrender. "How does your new song go then?" Roger grabbed the sheet if paper Brian had sat down on the table and read the first line he saw. "'you call me sweet like I'm some kind of cheese.'" Brian nodded a bit. "It's good. Yknow." Roger cut him off. "Wow." Brain looked at the paper Roger had written his song on. "'When my hands on your grease gun.' That's very subtle isn't it." Roger shifted and shouted "It's a metaphor Brian!" John shook his head and spoke up again. "It's just a bit weird Roger." You nodded. "What exactly are you doing with that car." He groaned. "Oh not you too (y/n)" Freddie finally spoke for the first time after coming in. "Children please, we could all murder each other but then who would be left to record this album." John nudged his food around on the plate. "Statistically speaking most bands don't fail, they break up." You furrowed your brows and looked past Brian at him. "Why the hell would you say something like that." Freddie shook his head and turned to Roger. "Roger there's only room in this band for one hysterical queen." Freddie left and you looked back at Roger who was still fuming. "You know why you're angry Roger?" 'Here we go again with Brian opening his big mouth.' You thought to yourself resisting the urge to shake your head. Roger tilted his head a small bit. "Why." Brian shrugged. "Because you know your song isn't strong enough." 'Oh great now you've gone and offended him.' Roger nodded obviously still not pleased before shrugging and turning back to the food but you knew it wasn't over. You simply shook your head and went back to your book. Roger grabbed food and threw it at Brian. "Is that strong enough?" He pushed everything off the counter, including your coffee. "What about that!" He turned and grabbed the coffee machine raising it above his head to throw it. You, John, and Brian all raised your hands to stop him. "Not the coffee machine!"

Word count: 561

A/n: apologies for never posting here I just never really have the inspiration to write. So I decided to take my favourite scene from the movie and shove (y/n) in it