choices -Brett Talbot pt 2

"Guess who." Brett smirked holding his hands over y/n's eyes, standing behind her.

"Hmmm well it's either the cold clammy hands of death or it's Brett. Really could be either." She giggled when he groaned and walked over to her side.

"You are so mean to me sometimes, you know that?" He wrapped an arm around her shoulders walking through the school halls.

After he found her injured in the woods and got her to Deatons, he had gotten the wolfsbane out of her system and she was better by morning. Thankfully Scott got her caught up with school and she'd been living happily with no problems for about a month now. She and Brett became closer than ever, knowing each other better than themselves.

"Well maybe you should just get some warmer hands. And a different scent, I can smell you from a mile away dude." Brett rolled his eyes and pulled her closer, ruffling her hair. Y/n yelped and pushed at his side.

"Hey, quit it! Lydia did my hair this morning, said it was a vast improvement to my usual rats nest." Brett chuckled.

"Guess you can always count on her to be honest." Y/n scoffed and nodded getting into the passenger side of Brett's car.

"So where are we going?" Brett smiled and looked over at her once he got in the front seat.

"It's a surprise friend date. Trust me you'll like it." She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Yeah ok. Drive doggy drive!" Brett playfully growled at his h/c friend sitting next to him and began driving.

Y/n laughed and turned up the radio singing along. "Flyin with your love, shinin with your love, ridin with your love! I feel like I'm on top of the world with your love!"

Brett looked over at her with pure adoration in his eyes. He loved that girl so much it hurt to be away from her. He wanted to be by her side always.

Once the song finished and they reached their destination y/n squealed with happiness. Brett had taken them to her favourite place. The old cinema a town over. They always played old movies from the sixties at all times of the day. Y/n used to work there before she moved to Beacon Hills with her pack. She missed it more than anything and went any chance she got.

Y/n latched onto Brett, hugging him tightly. "Thank you Brett, you have no clue how much this means to me."

Brett smiled. "Anything for the most amazing best friend life has to offer." After she detached herself from Brett, Y/n dragged him into the old cinema where they stayed for the next few hours.