Go Away- Theo Raeken

"Ah wait wait wait my shirt got stuck." You laughed at your boyfriend trying desperately to get his shirt off of his head in the slightly cramped space the two of you were stuck in.

Scott had been staying over every night Theo did because your brother Stiles didn't want you two doing anything. Ever. So you did what any sensible 16 year old girl would do, and you snuck out.

You helped Theo get out of his shirt and bent down to kiss him, his hands sliding up your thighs and under your shirt. You sat up and pulled off your own shirt, without getting stuck, and leaned back down capturing Theo's lips in another heated kiss.

You had started to work on getting his pants off, only getting them down a bit before there was a knock on the window and a light had shined through and into your eyes. You squinted a bit before grabbing your shirt and moving off Theo.

You rolled down the window expecting one of your dads deputy's only to be met with the mole covered face of your brother. "Stiles what the hell are you doing here." You crossed your arms glaring at him. "I could ask you the same question (y/n)." You gave him a look and opened the door getting out of the car.

"I'm in the middle of having sex with my boyfriend because my overprotective and extremely nosey older brother keeps his pet werewolf at the house which ruins my chance of getting laid."

Stiles made a face of disgust and groaned. "(Y/n) I just wanna make sure that you're ok and that hes not gonna hurt you." You sighed and looked back to Theo who was now dressed and in the drivers seat waiting for you. "Mischief I'm gonna be just fine. I promise. Ok?" He hesitated a moment before nodding. "Yeah. Ok I trust you (y/n/n)."

You smiled and hugged him. "Love you big bro." He kissed the top of your head. "Love you too little sis." He pulled away and went over to Theo's truck. "Hurt her and I'll kill you. Slowly. And painfully." Theo gave a small uncomfortable smile and nodded.

You got in the truck once Stiles left and sighed shaking your head. "Sorry for the interruption babe." Theo shrugged. "It's alright. Plus I don't think the back seat of my car was really working out for us." You laughed and nodded, agreeing with him.

You leaned over and placed a small kiss on his lips before pulling away and grabbing his hand. "You're probably right."

Word count: 437

Part two of my Brett series will be out next week