Im Imortal! -Nathan Young

"Yeah so my mum opens the door and she's like 'AHHHH' and I'm like 'I'm immortal!' Then she fainted and face plants on the radiator there's blood and teeth everywhere." You rolled your eyes at Nathan's story as you rubbed your arm from where it'd been bruised.

"And then I went to (y/n)s house cause for some reason she wasn't with the rest of you lot when you got me out of my coffin, and she opens the door no scream just fainting. She smacked her arm on the door frame but I learned from last time and caught her."

The others looked at the giant purple bruise that had formed on your arm. "Jesus (y/n) are you alright?" Curtis asked looking a bit worried. "I'm fine thanks just pissed at this dickhead here." He started to speak again but the probation worker walked in.

"Who are you?" Nathan looked over at him with a little bit of panic that quickly disappeared and was replaced with his usual cocky smirk. "I could ask you the same thing." He looked at the rest of the group.

"I'm the probation worker." Nathan turned back to him raising his eyebrows. "Oh." He put up his hand for the probation worker to shake. "Nathan. Nathan Young."

The probation worker seemed surprised to hear him say that, looking down at Nathan's hand before moving back up to his face. "They told me you were dead."

Nathan made a face. "Really?" He pretended to check his pulse. "Hm. Apparently not. Could a dead man do this?" He then began to dance like a complete moron backing up and turning smacking his face on the open locker

Everyone but you laughed, you simply shook your head. 'What a fucking idiot.' He put a hand to his head wincing. "Jesus."

"Well. I'll put you back on the system." The probation worker turned to leave and do as he said he would but Nathan stopped him.

"Hold on, what? Are you saying I was out of the system? I was a free man? And if I hadn't have shown up here no one would be come looking for me?" He turned back around and shrugged. "Thought you were dead."

You laughed. "Good job dimwit." He turned to you and pointed. "At least I'm not the one who fainted." You shook your head. "I fainted at the sight of someone who came back from the dead you moron."

After the events of the day

You and Nathan sat on his bed looking down at the empty community centre. "Hey (y/n)?" You looked up and over at the boy sitting next to you. "Yeah Nath?" He grabbed your hand. "Sorry for scaring you today." You shrugged and laid your head on his shoulder. "It's ok I'm just glad you're back. I wasn't doing well after you died you could even ask Alisha or Curtis I was really mean to them."

He kissed your forehead and rubbed your hand with his thumb. "I'll never leave you again baby I promise." You wrapped your free arm around his waist as the both of you fell backwards onto his bed now cuddling. "I love you Nathan." He smiled. "I love you too (y/n)."

Bonus

"Oh my god are they cuddling?" Alisha whispered to Kelly. "I think they had sex he isn't wearing a shirt." Curtis commented. "But she still has her skirt on." Simon looked at the others who were now laughing. "What?" Alisha spoke up first. "You can still fuck while wearing a skirt Simon thats the beauty of skirts." "Oh."

"I can hear all of you and if you don't let us sleep I'm going to shove something sharp down all your throats so you choke on your own blood." They all scattered quickly. You heard Nathan laugh quietly. "That goes for you too pretty boy. Don't think I won't hurt you if you keep me from my sleep." "Yeah yeah I won't."

Word count: 666