No Control -Brett Talbot final part

HAHAHAHAHA IM A DUMBASS AND COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS WHAT THE SHIT. Spoilers for season 6 02 if you havent seen it then GTFO

It had been a year since y/n had first met Brett out in those woods when he saved her life. But with the new coming years that meant new problems. Hell, a new day means new problems. Beacon Hills would never be safe.

The current problem? Brett was in trouble. Brett, y/ns boyfriend Brett, was hit with wolfsbane and was now on the run from the new hunters as he slowly died from the wolfsbane coursing through his veins. If he wasnt found by y/n and the rest of her pack he would be dead by daylight.

Y/n ran through the maze like Argent bunker looking for where Brett could possibly be. He had masked his scent making it even harder to find him.

It had all happened so fast. Y/n stopped by a new opening to a hallway, Liam right behind her as she fell to the ground sobbing. "I shouldnt have left him, this is my fault if he dies!"

"Come on babe hurry up I'm hungry and you promised to make dinner for me. Besides I had some fun plans for us when we get back to my place." Y/n smirked up at Brett as she played with the hem of his practice jersey. Brett groaned almost sounding in pain.

"I know and I promise I'll get you that dinner but if I leave now coach will kick my ass. How about you head home so you're not cold anymore, get ready for the fun tonight and I'll be there before you know it." He gently ruffled her hair as she pouted a bit.

"Fine but you owe me big time. I love you." She got up on her tippy toes and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. Brett smiled into the kiss holding her there with his arms around her waist and her chest against his.

Once they pulled away he gave her another small peck and let her go. "Love you too pup." She then turned around and left heading back to her house as Brett watched her leave.

She gasped for air as Liam hugged her trying to calm her down. "I shouldve been there."

Liam shook his head. "You cant go back and change anything. The only thing you can do is look for him now and help him heal."

Y/n nodded and wiped her face taking a few deep breaths before standing up to face Liam and Lori. "Lets go find Brett then."

~time skip cause I'm really lazy and tired~

Y/n grabbed onto Liams sleeve making him and Lori stop moving. "Guys whats that smell?" Liam looked confused before sniffing the air and immediately scrunching up his nose at the bad smell.

"Its sour, like somethings rotting." Loris eyes widened.

"What if its poison?" Y/ns eyes followed Loris.

"Lori youre a genius." And they took off running, following the sour smell to find Brett. The three of them ran as fast as they could searching and scanning every corner, room, and hallway to find him.

And when they did... The sight wasnt pretty. Black blood dripped from Bretts nose and mouth, his skin so pale he looked like hed never seen the sun, he looked awful.

Lori ran to him while Liam and y/n stayed back. Y/n backed up, her hand covering her mouth, as a panic attack began to bubble up inside her again. If they didn't get out and find Scott and Malia now then Brett would be as good as gone.

Bretts eyes shifted from his sister the panicking girl that he was in love with. "Y/n?" Her glossy eyes snapped to him as he held out a weak hand to her. She went over to him and held his hand, Lori stepping back to stand with Liam knowing that it was important.

"I'm so sorry Brett I wish I could go back in time and stay with you. But I'm gonna help you get out of here now and youre gonna get all healed up and we're gonna have a good future together just like we talked about ok? We're gonna get that big house you wanted right next to Lori, and we're gonna get married and have lots of babies for you to teach lacrosse and they're going to have fun with their aunts and uncles. We're gonna get out of Beacon Hills Brett." He nodded, not believing himself for a second but he needed her to. He needed her to believe so that she woulf get out of Beacon Hills when he died.

He looked past her to Liam and called his name. Liam helped y/n and Lori get him up off the ground. "Youre a dumbass for doing this."

Liam got him standing and asked, "is that your way of thanking me?" Causing y/n to roll her eyes.

"No, thats my way of calling you a dumbass. But thanks." Y/n and Lori both had one of Bretts arms over their shoulders to keep him standing. She looked up at him worried about his physical and mental state. How would he be when they got out of this?

She gasped and turned away from him when a loud explosion sounded, and smoke began to pour from the way they'd just come. "Liam theyre coming!"

He turned briefly before waving the three of you off. "Go I'll hold them off!"

She was hesitant to leave Liam but she knew that she had no choice if she wanted Brett to live.

Running became difficult as Brett became weaker and weaker. "Come on we're almost there!" When they reached the ladder y/n stopped and moved out from under Bretts arm. "You two go first I'll be right behind you!" Lori nodded and went up right after Brett, y/n following a moment after her giving her enough space to move freely.

Once Lori and Brett were up Y/n came up and got down onto her knees trying to catch her breath. Something was wrong with her.

Brett and Lori started to run, but they were stopped short on their escape when a truck hit them. A loud scream pushed its way past y/ns lips as she crawled over to Brett and Loris bodies, ignoring Liam completely. It was as if nothing else was there in that moment as her eyes shined blue and she grabbed their hands trying desperately to take their pain but nothing worked.

"No no no no no wake up please wake up I cant do this without you please!" She laid her head on Bretts chest sobbing loudly. "You have to wake up Brett what about our future we were gonna get out of beacon hills we were gonna have a life together Brett please!"

Four years later

"Mommy! Uncle Liam is here uncle Liam is here!" Y/n looked down at her young daughter and smiled. She reminded y/n so much of Brett with her blonde hair and that adorable smile of hers.

Liam walked into the kitchen with a birthday present in hand. "Hey Liam how have you and Theo been? Its been a while since you last called, Lori thought you werent gonna show." Liam scratched the back of his head and chuckled a bit.

"Sorry ive just been busy with work and all that but hey, I'm here now and I bring gifts for Lori and a gift for you." Y/n gave him a confused look.

"Liam its Loris birthday not mine." Liam turned to the four year old and kneeled down in front of her.

"Think you can take this bag into the living room for me without peeking?" She nodded quickly took the bag from him, running to the living room to put on,the table with the rest of the gifts that shed been giving from the pack.

After watching her run off Liam stood and turned to y/n. "Its from Brett I found it in some of his old things and I think youre gonna want it." He fished out a small piece of paper from his pants pocket along with one of Bretts rings. "Read the note."

Y/n bit her lip and hesitated before finally giving in and opening the note.

Y/n,

So ive been thinking about this for a while now and I know that we're only 17 but hey, this is us we're talking about. The only thing that could ever separate us is death and thats not happening for a long while. I love you beyond anything ive ever known. I'm so glad that i met you in the woods that night.

Honestly.. Meeting you was fate, being your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you? That I had no control over.

So lets get married, what do you say pup?

Brett