PROLOGUE

Jungkook's POV

"Come on Jungkook, We're gonna be late for the MAMA Ceremony." Jin hyung said.

"Just a minute,hyung." I shouted from my room,getting ready for the big day

"Man,this kid. He keeps slowing us down." Taehyung sighed.

I quickly rush to them after I put on my attire. After I reached them, they all just stare at me blankly which makes me confused.

"What,is there something on my face."

"You look very neat today,huh." Namjoon hyung said.

"Aww,hyung. Stop it with the flattering." I laughed

"Or is there someone you want to impress,huh?" Jimin hyung suddenly asked.

Oh no,my face started to become red again. I quickly shook my head and denied of what he said. All of them just smirk at me teasingly and do their shifty eyes. I just crossed my arms and make a 'really' face at them.

"Jungkook, you don't say. If you want to impress HER, we can give you all the time you need to get ready" Jin hyung said.

"Stop it hyungs. Argh, why do I even bother telling you guys in the first place."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

"Hey,guys. Come and looked at their new M/V." Jin calling to us.

All of us were doing our normal mediocre things when Jin hyung suddenly call to us.My thoughts were like 'Nah,it's one of the girl groups Jin hyung get too excited. At first I wasn't interested and continue to play on my laptop, but when all the hyungs started to crowded Jin. That's where I have the urge to go see and look on what's going on.

I walked over to Jimin's back to get a better view since he's so short and all I can see is some two kids walking around a house. I was dumbfounded at first.

"Hey, hyung. Who's M/V is this."

"Shush Jungkook,just listen." Hoseok said.

Ooookaaay. I just stop talking then. The music starts and a bunch of girls just posing in line which makes me like 'eh, guess every girl groups trying to be cute.' Then suddenly, a certain purple haired girl caught my attention. Wow she's really pretty. The video goes on as my hyungs are talking to each other about them. I just look at her every time she's on screen. I can sense a slight tint of red just appeared at my cheeks so I shook my head. The video ended and my hyungs were chuckling at each other.

"Wow, That pirate girl sure is cute." Jimin said.

"Yeah, and that bunny girl too. The way she's eating her carrot,argh." Taehyung said.

"Oh,you mean Mina and Dahyun. Yeah, they are cute but my favorite is that girl who wore the devil costume. Her name is Nayeon." Jin said.

"How did you know them so well,hyung." Namjoon said.

"Are you serious? They are the well known girl groups in Korea right now, and you guys didn't even know anyone of them. What do you guys do during the award shows?" Jin said.

We all take out our phones and wave them to Jin hyung which he replied with a derp face. I must agreed every time there's an award ceremony, We glued our faces to our phones. Jin just shook his head in disbelief and continue to talk about them. Little by little,I began to get to know them based on Jin's perspective.

"So Jungkook, who's your favorite hmm?" Hoseok ask me which took me by surprise.

"I d-don't know actually."

"Just pick one." Jimin eagerly said to me.

"Umm... that purple haired girl I guess."

"Oh you mean Tzuyu. Yeah, she's very pretty. She's considered the visual of Twice by her fans. I wouldn't be surprised if you pick her though. Also she's the maknae just like you." Jin said.

Tzuyu....... Her name keeps echoing in my mind. Like it wouldn't get away for some reason. My surroundings began to blur out as I keep thinking about her. When I came back to reality, Taehyung wave his hand in front of me trying to get my attention.

"Hey,are you okay man?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about something." I blushed a little making my face as red as a tomato which apparantly Namjoon hyung notice it.

"Look , our maknae is blushing. Guess she's not just your favorite Twice member. She's your ...." Namjoon hyung paused for awhile.

"CRUSH!!" Everyone shouted.

I just shook my head in denial and went straight to my room,ignoring the teasing happening at my back. I enter my room and went straight to my bed. I lay on my bed and scrolling down my phone to pass the time. Tzuyu......huh? I went to Twice's instagram page and saw various photos of the group and trying to find her picture. Turns out it's very rare and I thought that she's insecure or something. "Eh ,what the heck.We'll meet someday." I turn off my phone and went slowly to sleep with her face in my mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hong Kong is such a pretty place, right guys." Jin hyung said while looking out the windows.

"Yeah, it is a pretty dope place actually." Namjoon said.

"Much warmer than Korea." Yoongi chuckled.

"Oh and guys. Be sure to watch the performance this time than being on your phones." Jin said.

"Will do,hyung." Jimin said while currently scrolling on his phone.

Jin just shook his head while the others just laugh. For me, I just stare off the window of the limo thinking that I will see her again,for some reason I can't stop looking at her. I think she might notice me staring at her during all those times we're in the same place but nah. She's has a lot of things going on in her mind. Taehyung pat me on the shoulders which make me turn to him.

"What are you thinking about?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing much."

"Are you really that eager to meet her. Ever since we showed you their M/V, You were constantly looking at her during award shows."

"Pfft, No I don't."

"Yes,you do." Taehyung insist of making me spill it.

"And what proof do you have."

He quickly showed me a fancam video of me reacting to Tzuyu's speech during the AAA awards. I quickly sigh and look at him with annoyance. He just smirk at me.

"That's what I thought. Man,Jungkook you are so obvious. Even fans starting to notice it. But hey, I know what you feeling too. Come here." Taehyung signal to get in closer.

"I can't wait to see Dahyun too.." He whisper.

I just shook my head in annoyance while he just laugh it off. No,I don't have any feelings for this girl just that I'm curious on what she looked like in real life. I keep denying myself that this is just mutual feelings that every fans have felt. Nothing more. After some time, the limo stopped by the venue for the award ceremony. Fans are screaming outside upon our arrival which make the entire red carpet turn to a soccer field.

"Guess we finally arrive, everyone just waved back at the fans and shake their hands if you have the time okay?." Namjoon said.

"Yeah,we know." Yoongi said while opening the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I have this story Idea for awhile and I'm not gonna wait until 'Living with you' finish cause that's gonna take forever. Hope you like it and make this story as awesome as my first one. Vote,comment and do whatever you like to review this story.Peace Out.