CHAPTER 6: HI.......

Tzuyu's POV

3 days later....

Sigh........

I can't believe this........

I look at the message that he sent me and it was cheesy as hell. You don't think that I didn't know what you're trying to do.....

From: 012-xxxxxx

Tzuyu~ I love you to the moon and back. If I ever want to describe my love towards you, I can't...... because there is no words than can describe your perfectness.

Jerk....

I quickly block his number from ever call or text me again. I swear that I need to change this phone number. But that will just made my unnies will have to implant my new number again

Plus I'm sure that he will have my number sooner or later so I'm not bothered to try again. It's been like what...... 5 times that I have to change my number.

I've been silent to him eversince he's trying to hit on me. I've never talked to him and if I do, I only spoke two or three words before walking away. I can't even count the amount of tries that he did to impress me.

When will this end....

I tossed my phone to the side and lay down on my bed. Eyes lock towards the ceiling without anything interesting came into mind. There's nothing much to do....

I looked over to my side and I can see Dahyun unnie over at her computer, probably watching some drama because of the loud sound coming from his headphones.

I look over at Chaeyoung and she is reading some novel series or what not...... and looking back at myself....

I need to do something.......

Oh I forgot.

"Gucci!" I shouted out his name, which also mad Chaeyoung beside me to jump because of my sudden screaming.

Then suddenly, a small puppy came running through the doors of our room and hop on to my bed and onto my lap. I just love this dog soo much.

"Hey there Gucci~ Have you eaten yet? Did Nayeon unnie feed you." I said while pinching his cheeks. He just snuggle through my arm as a sign of yes.

Chaeyoung just smile at me and continue to read her book. "Gucci~you wanna play?" I looked at my lap and tickle his stomach which made him let out his tounge as he was in pleasure.

But he lay his head on my arm as a response.

He didn't want to play.....maybe because he's already too full. Nabongs must gave him too much canned meat. Great, even my dog won't get me entertained.

I lifted him up and placed him beside me. He looked very tired as his eyes were getting heavy. As I patted his back and twirl his ears, a sudden loud ringtone played. Gladly that it wake him up...

*Tzuyu's embarrassing ringtone again*

I carefully and quickly search for my phone and wanted to pick it up quickly because of two main reasons. One because I don't want him to disturb Gucci and Second because of my ringtone....