CHAPTER 8: A DATE?

Jungkook's POV

"So you two can wander off in the mall but don't do anything stupid got it?" Jaebum hyung warned us sternly.

We both stand side by side at the entrance looking upon the grand entrance of an extreme park that we will never enter. The others are already inside, not knowing that we don't want to enter.

Plus I don't want my hyungs to know...... it would be embarrassing.

"It's okay oppa. We're not kids, we know how to handle our selves." Tzuyu let out a chuckled and cover her smile.

It's cute when she does that.....

Wait, what? Get it together Jungkook. She is just your bias, nothing more.

"If you have any trouble call okay?" Jaebum reassures one more time before he went off inside.

And with that. I'm with Tzuyu.....

......alone.

What. The. Fu**

Gosh I'm starting to freak out right now and my hands is starting to sweat like crazy. Why did I agree to her.....

"Jungkook...."

A faint voice snap me from my break down. I looked at my side and saw Tzuyu was looking down with her behind her back.

"So..... what do you want to do?" She said trying to look towards me with her eyes.

I think for awhile on how can I spend this.....

Date?

No,no,no Jungkook! Don't get ahead of yourself. Ugh why am I like this.

"Let's just stroll around and find something interesting inside this mall."

I genuinely smile at her before turning my back against and walking the other way. I can't help but notice her cheeks were reddened before I turned but I just shrugged it off.

We walk side by side around the walkway. We make sure that we have our masks on so that we can't be recognised by people. And since we're walking together, people might think weirdly if we get caught.

There were silence between us as I don't know how to approach girls, I can say the same for her I perhaps. We silently waltz around the floor and my eyes catch a bright and colourful place. It was a game centre.

I want to say to Tzuyu that we can pass the time by playing but I wonder how Tzuyu will react to me. Judging by her behaviour, she looks mature and will think of me as being childish for playing some kids game.

"Hey Jungkook, there's a game centre there so how about we....." She said before I cut her words.

"......play games"

"Y-yeah...." She stutter which I found it to be cute.

I walked towards the game counter with Tzuyu followed from behind. I pay for two game cards  eventhough Tzuyu was reluctant to let me pay for it all but I said it was okay.

The staff hand me the cards and I hand one to Tzuyu. She hesitates to take it at first, maybe it's because of me willing to pay for the cards

"Are you sure that I don't have to pay you." She said nervously.