CHAPTER 9: EYE CONTACT

Ren's POV

"Don't touch me!" She swing down her arm which made me loose her grip on me.

She brushed herself off and automatically crosses her arm at me. "What do you want now Ren?"

"You?"

"Ugh." She tried to walk pass me but I stopped her by grabbing her arm once again before she can leave.

"I said don't touch me." She yanked her hand out.

"Can you just hear me out for just a second?"

"I don't need your explanations Ren. Not now, not ever." She glared at me intently. She then turn her back on me and walk the other way.

"Why? Why are you treating me like a piece of sh**. I didn't do anything to you." I called out to her.

My voice seems to make her stop in it's tracks. There were silence before she started to speak up.

"Do you want to know why I always ignore you..." She turned her head slightly, her voice were cracking.

She then do a full 180 and glare at me with her furious eyes. Anger was evident in her expression.

"Bring my friends back, you retard!" She cried out in anger.

I don't know if her voice were audible throughout the store but since we're on the very back of it. I don't think that everyone can hear it.

"What, your friends that I......."

"That you bullied..." She cuts me off, still keeping that glare.

"Hehe, you're mad about that? Cmon Tzuyu, it just was a joke."

My laughter soon fade as she walked up to me with her head lay low. I was dumbfounded at first but when she was just in front of me. She tilted her head back up, tears were visible and the next thing I knew, I felt a sharp sting on my face.

"How dare you! You're so called jokes just ruin their dreams. Have you ever thought of that? Eventhough you can do anything in the company, doesn't mean that you have to ruin people's lives." She blurted out.

I touched my cheeks, in which I can still feel the sensation of her slap, and was speechless.

"Do you honestly think that I accept you? A selfish jerk who only cared about himself." She continued.

"B-but Tz-"

"Enough Ren, I had it with you. Stop following me around." She turned around but I grab her wrist again.

"Please wa-"

"What's the word 'Don't touch me' that you don't understa-" She pulled her hand from my grip but the force make her stumble backwards.

"Eek"

She shrieked but suddenly a figure appear behind her, catching her before she could fall. When I got a good look at the figure, my immediate thoughts that it was the guy that had been hanging out with him.

"O-oppa?" She stuttered.

"You okay?" He said.

I can't recognise his face with his mask blocking most of his face. Just who is this guy? Then, our eyes connected. I feel like I have seen him before but I couldn't quite remember. I furrowed my eyes at him and clenched my teeth in anger.

"We've got to go now." He held her hand and about to scurry off of my view.

They left me just like that and leaving me in anger. How dare that he just took Tzuyu just like that. What's his relationship with Tzuyu.