CHAPTER 5: WATCH IT!

Tzuyu's POV

"Glad that Jinyoung oppa manage to take away that jerk from me...." I mumbled to myself in anger.

Jihyo seemed to noticed my mumbling and patted my back a couple of times. Good thing that Jihyo was ther beside me or I have to deal with him alone.

Like seriously I can't even walk around the building with him stalking me. JYP said that I must go with atleast one of my unnies so that he won't bother me.

But it turns out that he still keeps following me around......

Jihyo knocked on JYP's door and wait for his response. I still don't know what is her reason for bringing me here but it gets me nervous somehow....

"Come in...." A husky voice can be heard from the other side of the room.

Jihyo twist the doorknob and let the door swing by itself slowly. I gulped as I entered the room with my hands holding onto Jihyo's.

All I can see is our PD busy scrolling some papers while looking frustrated. I hope he's in a good mood right now. He took a glance at us and quickly erased his frowning and smiled towards us.

I can felt his consent towards us.....

"Oh girls, what seems to be problem?" He noticed my presence here as he jumped a little after taking a good look of me.

He put out a derp face as he knew what is seem to be the problem.

"I swear, Is this about Ren than I'm gonna..." Jihyo cut his sentence off before he could completely said it.

"No~ PD-nim, Jinyoung oppa had already taken care of him just now. It's about us Twice......"  JYP became intrigued by Jihyo's statement and rest his chin against his arm.

"I'm listening...." JYP said.

"It's about our schedule..... It becoming more hectic and cramped by the amounts of events we had to do. Nobody had the strength to do that so many even for guy standards." Jihyo said.

"Jihyo's right..." A faint voice can be heard from the other side of the room.... It sounded like Youngjae oppa?

I noticed that we passed by Youngjae oppa when we were on our way to be here. He looked tired when we passed by him. I can see the empty husk of a man he is when he greeted us.

Poor thing....

JYP feel weirded out by Youngjae oppa sudden voice but he continued anyways. "Anyways, so you want me to shorten up your schedule so you can get a break?"

"Well,If you had to say it like that then..." Jihyo rubbed his the back of her neck and looked down on the floor. She must be insecure.

"Okay, I can give you guys a break. I can cancel up some of the events for you guys and give you guys a one month break. I need some rest anyways." JYP rolled his eyes and begin typing at his computer leaving us in shock.

I can't believe it.... I finally can get some rest. I can't stop smiling because of this. I am practically jumping in joy right now. But why am I here?

"Okay done..." JYP ended his typing and entered his work. "Save me the trouble and save you the trouble of not overworked."

"Okay, then? We will be on our way now...." Jihyo beinng frantic about this excuses us from us from the room. Outside, I can Younjae laying his back beside the wall while looking awfully tired.