CHAPTER 4: NOT YOU AGAIN

Two months later...

"Man, It's been a couple of days after the New Year and it's already boring as hell." Taehyung rolled around the couch and let his head upside down and hanging on the edge of the couch.

Yoongi took notice on what Taehyung was doing and took a break from his computer, currently he is working on a song with his leader and some other song producer.

"Well,well,well. It looks like our little Tae got bored again." Yoongi.

Taehyung frowned and slowly nodded. Funny that his frown looked like a smile as he was upside down.

"How about both of us go catch some food outside? My treat." Yoongi offered.

Taehyung was dumbfounded and sit upright again. "How about Jin hyung? Isn't he cooking tonight."

"Well Jin hyung got into trouble on the last award show, so he's being lectured by Pd~nim at the agency."

A bubble was forming on top of their heads and a series of moments where Jin is being lectured played on their heads.

They both laughed on how stupid it must be on his face while being lectured. "Well, okay then. Wanna grab Jimin and Jungkook along the way."

Yoongi walked towards the outside door and let out a humming noise. After awhile, he decided to go with it. The more, the merrier isn't it.

"Fine by me I guess, but tell them to use their own money. I'm only gonna treat you not them." Yoongi said put on one pair of shoes and pointed at Taehyung.

"Will do hyung."

15 minutes earlier,Jungkook is laying down on the headrest,busy surfing his phone for something that can extinguish his boredom.

Jimin is sitting beside him with his laptop and watch some YouTube videos hto pass the time.

Seems like all of the BTS members are bored now. No practice until next month,their M/V shooting have already finished and with some touch ups with the song and they can release it no problem.

The problem is that they got nothing to do now but to die from boredom.

"Jimin hyung...."

"Yeah...." Jimin's eyes were glued to the screen.

"You remember Mina right?"

"Yeah,what about her?" Slightly ahocked but he still pays his attention towards the screen.

"What were you guys talking about on that day we had breakfast together?"

"None of your business..." He said coldly. Red tints were forming on his cheeks and he tried to cover it up.

"Aww C'mon hyung, Tell me what it's like to finally to get to know her." Jungkook cupped his hands and made a puppy eye face.

Getting annoyed, Jimin poked Jungkook's forehead which made it goes backwards and he responded with slight a shout of pain.

"Ouch,what's that for?"

"For being too annoying." Jimin rolled his eyes and paused the video. Jungkook finally got Jimin's full attention. He fixed himself and sit in front of him while Jungkook laying at the headrest.

"Well if you want to know that badly, you have to tell me your time with Tzuyu,okay?"

Jungkook nodded vigorously. Jimin rolled his eyes and let out a sigh.

I can't believe this kid. He thought.

"Mina.....hmm." He put a finger on his chin and began to recollect memories from two months,back when they're having breakfast together.