CHAPTER 11: MY PAST

Jungkook's POV

"Thank you for participating and congrats on your comeback." The staff said as he bowed politely to us before close off the door.

Afterwards, we all drop our bodies to the couch as we let out a relieving sigh. I, on the other hand, took the time to walk over to the water dispenser.

Allowing nyself to quench my thirst, I took a cup and immediately gulp down the water. Man, how can I not be tired from all of this. Streams of water slide down my throat as it soothes me from my fatigue.

I hope that this comeback will not take a toll on me.

Ring ring.

My phone beep admist of my drinking session. I took out my phone and see who it was and blasted with a wave of joy to the face.

PupTzu: Hey you're comeback was fantastic!!!

Kookie: Oh really~

PupTzu: Yeah, your singing was heavenly. I wish that I could have a voice like yours.

Kookie: Thanks, but your voice is also great. Don't worry about your singing. It's angelic to say the least.

PupTzu: Awww~ thank you 😊.

I bit my lip in anticipation. Should I...... ask her out? But what if she's thinking that I'm hitting on her. My heart is playing games with me and I hate it.

Just a friendly request Jungkook, nothing more.

Kookie: So about the hangout that I promised the other day.

PupTzu: Oh yeah, Starbucks by the building. Don't worry, I remember. Just need to finish my stage and then I'll go.

Kookie: Oh, you remembered. In that case, I'll be on my way then. What do you want for drinks and foods.

PupTzu: Hmm.... A hazelnut latte. And anything's fine for food.

Jungkook: 👌 see you there. Have fun on the stage.

PupTzu: Ok I will😛.

Kookie: Oh and thank you for the album.

PupTzu: It's fine~ My unnies said that we have extras so I want to give it you. Plus, we received 7 copies of yours so it's a good trade off.

I look over to the side and saw 7 stacks of the same album piling over each other. Didn't know that all of my hyungs got the same gifts from them.

Kookie: You're welcome. Bye 👋.

PupTzu: Byeeee~

I stuffed the phone into my pocket and go get change onto my casual outfit. I asked my manager if I could go out and he gladly approve my permission. I wore a black hoodie with the hood up and and black mask with blue denim jeans to contrast the colour scheme.

As I exited the changing room, I saw my hyungs were being filmed by the crew. Maybe another' Bangtan TV' segment but sadly I won't be joining them today. On the other hand, The TV shows Twice is currently performing on the stage so I have the audacity to watch their performence.

I walk to the flat screen with a smirk as I contain this giggling feeling inside of me and watch their whole performance.

"Their sure are pretty." A hand grab held my shoulder.

I look over to the side and saw Taehyung smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and chuckled a little.

"So what made you dress so mysteriously this evening?" Taehyung asked.