CHAPTER 2: A SPARK

Tzuyu's POV

Beep,beep,beep

"Can someone turn that off..." Dahyun said lazily.

Being interrupted by the voice of my unnie,I got out from the bathroom with my hair wrapped up in a towel and walk towards the source of the sound. It's my fault anyways that I used an emergency type sound.

I can see Dahyun unnie rolled around the bed while making moaning noises,trying to get some shut eye.

Hmph, Dahyun. I started to think that you are way more childish than me. I turned off the alarm on my phone which is located beside the lampshade, hoping that it will end Dahyun's struggle.

I dried off my hair with the towel that was wrapped around my head and went to the balcony to get some fresh air. Since it's winter, I put on a jacket and a pair of track suit to block most of the cold out.

It was still dark outside being it's only 7 AM in Hong Kong, but the scenery was lit by the early birds.I can be considered to be one of them since I always wake up early. Amidst from my gaze,It feels so different from Taiwan eventhough we used the same language.

I hold on the thought about my racial status until a question pops into my mind.

You know Mandarin?

Huh,what? Why do I suddenly remembered that question from last night. I-I don't know actually. Jungkook sunbae asked me so nonchalantly like we know each other.

Hmm, BTS. We hardly ever spoke to each other but why do I get this fuzzy feeling that I want to meet them again, to meet him.

"Bang.... tan....." I murmured

"Tzuyu~ Do you wake up early again?" Chaeyoung said while she is half awake

I was startled that I was cut off from my daydreaming. I turned back at my unnie and her were barely open and a strand of hair is sticking near her lips. I chuckled at her because of how she wakes up.

"Yup,hehe. Did I wake you up Chaeyoung unnie?"

She shook her head multiple times, saying that I wasn't the reason that she woke up.

"Nah, it's just........ that I can't sleep very well throughout the night." She let out a sigh while twirling her hair.

"And what's keeping you awake at night?"

"Wait? .......... you didn't know what are we going to do this morning?" Chaeyoung tilted her at me with her questioning eyes.

Huh? I don't recall anything about what are we going to do today. Only that we have a day rest in the hotel before going back home. Maybe it's because of my habit of sleeping early that makes me miss a lot of things. So I tried asked Chaeyoung that.

"I'm not sure,Unnie. Maybe it's because that I always sleep early. Could you tell what we are going to do this morning."

I stretched my arms outwards and let out a gasp of air while asking Chaeyoung. She looked away from me for a second and turn back to me afterwards. She seem so ......... nervous?

"We're having breakfast with BTS." Chaeyoung said.

..................