CHAPTER 22: FAMILY

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SET HIM UP LIKE THAT!!" A vase was thrown across the room, as Ren dodged it narrowly from it's trajectory.

"Babe... I'm doing this for you..."

"Doing this for me? What on Earth are you talking about? What you did have gone worst!" Tzuyu angrily shouting at him as she can't contain her anger.

"Well, it's his fault for coming. We're now a couple in the public eye and for him to waltz in uninvited is surely gonna bring harm for him." Ren smirked as he crosses his arms in victory.

Tzuyu rubbed her temples in frustration as she has about done it with his shenanigans. Enough is enough. "Screw it, I'm going to quit." She said before leaving.

Tzuyu bolted out of the practice room and went towards the elevator. She was furious, she was angry. Angry at how Ren set her friend like that, she has had it with him bringing her friends into their quarrels and this will be the last straw.

Tzuyu was about to pressed the lift button when a hand forcefully grab her wrist. "Don't you get it Tzuyu. I'm doing this for you!! If you go on and date that Jungkook dumbass, then your group will fell since their group fandom is massive. I don't want you to get hurt...."

He caressed her cheeks softly, sneaking his hand on the back of her head, making her lean forward to him. As Ren lean in for a kiss, a swift hand came across her cheeks. The impact made him let go of his grasp on her wrist and stumbled backwards.

He groaned in pain as he massage his sore jaw and looked at her after. All he saw is a furious female figure looking down on her feet as she tried to hold back her tears.

"How dare you...." She mumbled, trying to suppress her anger and shot her eyes straight towards his.

"How dare you badmouth my friend. He's got nothing to do with us. You even use my members as leverage to try to put my friend in a bad spot!" She glared menacingly at him.

"Don't decide what's best for me you dumb shit."

The elevator doors opened widely, cueing Tzuyu to get in and leave the man behind all of her problems. She was pretty determined to end this all. JYP artists are suffering because of her, the only way in her mind right now is to quit so that everything will stop. She knows that the reason his father started to take action is because of her.

Taking away that reason will lead them to be continue running this agency without a purpose.

*****

Tzuyu was about to barge into the CEO's room when a pair of hands drag her body to a nearby room. Tzuyu was flustered by this and immediately recovered her composure. Examining the entire room, she was surprised that all of her members, even Got7 members, were all in the same room.

Tzuyu felt intimidated by the large number of colleagues that was in the same room with her. Even JYP himself was present in the room as he casually sitting behind a desk.

"What is going on?" Tzuyu asked.

Everyone looked at each other as they tried to assess Tzuyu on what's been bothering their minds. Jihyo took the initiative to step up before her. With a caring smile, she reached out to her shoulder and began patting it.

"Tzuyu... I know that the best way for this to end is for you to quit... but think about us. We will suffer more if you decide to quit on us."

"H-how did you know?"

"Yugyeom heard the conversation you had with Ren earlier and decide to round us all. We decide to settle this within family. JYP family." Jaebum got up from the desk and went beside Jihyo.