CHAPTER 14: MORNING TEXTS

Jungkook's POV

"I've gotta hand it to you. You really know how to piss someone off." He laid back on a woody tree as he casually checking his nails.

"What do you want, Ren? We barely know each other." I clenched my fist hard.

"Oh you know exactly what I want. And is that you stay away from her." He pointed at me with eyes furrowed.

"Not gonna happen Ren."

"Well, you're a tough nut to crack huh?" He crossed his arms. "You know that Twice have a dating ban right?"

"S-So? I-I'm not interested in dating one of them." Why do I stutter so much? Isn't it true? I only see Tzuyu as a friend....

"Is that so? Huh, then that means that I'm being so angsty for nothing then." He put a finger under his chin.

"Well, then Tzuyu is mine then." He shrugged his shoulders and was about to left the scene.

What did he just say?

I grab onto his shoulder harshly which made his head turned back in shocked. "Tzuyu isn't your property. You can't just called her 'mine' whenever you like."

He jerked back, making my grip falter and was harshly thrown back. I took a step back as our eye contact weren't broken. He got some nerve calling Tzuyu like that.

"Oh really~ Well hello there asshole, I've known Tzuyu since predebut. Sooner or later, she will fall for me and I can call him 'mine' whenever I want." He smirked.

My anger kept boiling within me as I hold back the nerve to just punch him in the face. He nasty smirk made me even more mad than before.

"Tzuyu is not your play thing. She's a human being. At least respect her decisions, not forcing her to like you back."

He approached me and grab me by the hood which made me caught off guard. "You listen here f**k face, I don't care who you are, idol or not. If you getting in the way with of me and Tzuyu, I won't hesitate on making your life miserable. You got that."

I quickly released with such force that it made his grip on me failed. "Geez, have a sense of personal boundaries will you?"

I wiped myself off before glancing at him. "I don't care what you said, Tzuyu is my friend. I will not let you hurt my friend in any way. Even if includes stopping you."

We both intensely glare at each other. "Whatever...." He turned but kept his eyes on me. "But don't say I didn't warn you."

And with that he left, all I see his figure fades into the busy street upfront. I sighed and left the scene. That's enough bullsh*t for a relatively good day.

I walked my way back to my dorm with the thought of his warning still lingers in my mind

*****

"Hey, Jungkook. You know that ISAC is coming up right?" Jimin plopped down on his seat while I remain eating my cereal.

My eyes plopped big. "N-no, I haven't heard of it until now."

It's been a week now after my whole ordeal with Mizuki Ren. I don't take his warning seriously as Tzuyu and I kept texting to each other. We meet at comeback stages and greeted each other once in awhile. Eventhough my hyungs kept teasing me from time to time.

We're currently in the midst of promoting our new album but today is rest day. No schedule, no shootings and no comeback stages. It's odd but it happens sometimes.

"Yeah, and guess who we're teaming up with." Jimin grinned which made me weirded out a bit.

"Who?"