CHAPTER 17: SEPARATED

Jungkook's POV

"And the winner is~~~~" The MC increases the tone of his voice as well as the crowd's anticipation.

"The SM team!!!" The whole stadium was shaking by the audiences' roars.

Too bad~ We lost by a significant margin. But oh well, 2nd place ain't that bad. We awkwardly shift over to the girls as we all received our medals and a silver trophy.

We hop off the podium and high five each other, satisfied with out achievement.

After the award ceremony ended, we were all guided back to our personal lounge. There, we all collapsed to the couches as our dying breaths were wasted on this event.

"Man, I need a month's rest." Namjoon spoke out.

"Tell me about it." Yoongi sighed in exhaustion.

The whole group was in agreement, as we each hover our way to the refreshments, walking like a lifeless corpse. I took an empty spot near a secluded wall, just another section of the lounge where I can take my breath from all of this hype.

"Hey...." Tzuyu called just around the corner, peeking at me.

"Hey."

"Mind if I join in?" Tzuyu tilted her head, asking for permission.

"No, not at all." I patted the space beside and she gladly sit beside me.

"Yeah.... I'm sorry for the archery event. I didn't do well." She lopsidedly smile, her hair covered the side of her face.

"Hey, It's not your fault. You did your best....." I reassured her with a smile.

"Yeah.... plus it's a meaningless event. It doesn't reflect on how successful we are as an idol." She snickered.

"After this, what do you guys are going to do next?"

"Resting I guess, we have done our comeback. So we have all the time that we need." She said.

"How about a hangout again on the weekends?"

"Asking me out on a date again? Very smooth Jeon Jungkook." She smirked.

"Ya! I didn't mean it that way. I was just wondering if you want to hangout." I was astonished that she would thought it like that.

"I'm just messing with you oppa. Yeah, I think I have the time to hang out with you." She smiled.

"That will be great, so how about the mall near your place."

"That sounds good." She nodded, agreeing to my suggestion.

A few minutes went by, as we just sat there, leaning against this wall while the other members are busy talking to each other. Tzuyu spoke out.

"Can I have a picture with you?" Tzuyu said which made my eyes widened.

"W-What for?"

"Well, we've been friends for quite awhile, and we never took a selfie of us together. It's a bit weird that we've never for taken even one picture." She spoken.

"Yeah, you got a point there." I rubbed my nape in embarrassment.

I took my phone and awkwardly stretch out my arm for a selfie. She scoot a little closer to my face so that both of us are in view of the camera. I was nervous as heck as her face were so close to mine that I barely can dish out a smile.

"In 3.....,2......,1......."