Chapter 19

I checked my phone again for the tenth time in five minutes. I had slept perfectly except for the slight nag of how Tyler didn't call to say goodnight like he usually does. My dad was already gone and Daniel and Veronica was in Daniels room with the door closed.

It was around six o'clock and I was feeling hungry for dinner. I groaned and got out of bed. I fixed my sweats and pulled my hair into an unattractive messy bun. I jogged downstairs and walked into the kitchen opening the fridge then the freezer. I decided on pizza rolls and popped some onto a tray then put them in the oven. The doorbell went off and I went to the door. I opened the door slightly then opened it all the way when I saw Tyler.

" Hey sweets."

He engulfed me into a tight hug and walked inside. I closed and locked the door behind him. I followed him into the kitchen and admired him as he leaned against the kitchen counter.

" I missed you," Tyler said.

His jeans were slung low on his hips and his shirt clung to him. His jacket was thrown across a chair.

" You always make yourself at home before I let you."

He laughed and I walked over to him.

" I don't need your permission to make myself at home," he said as he pulled me into him.

" It is my house so yes you do need permission."

He chuckled and his phone vibrated. He checked it then sat it on the counter. He turned back to me and looked me up and down.

" Not feeling today?"

I laughed and he smiled.

" Just relaxing. My dad left to go to rehab this morning," I said excitedly.

He raised both eyebrows.

" You made him?"

" Nope. He decided all by himself."

Tyler kissed the top of my head.

" That's great!"

I smiled and embraced him.

" I know! I was really shocked."

He wrapped his arms around me tightly, nuzzling his face into my hair.

" So hows your friend," I asked, pulling away but not leaving my hands from around him.

He looked down at me confused then smiled.

" He's doing fine. Him and his girl has a fight every now and then. He loves her though."

I smiled.

" That's good."

He brought his lips down to mine and kissed me.

" Yeah."

I kissed him, going on my tippy toes to get more of him. His lips turned into and smile and he lifted me up and sat me on the kitchen counter.

" Even though it's only been one night, I've missed your touch so much," he said softly.

He laid his lips on mine again and I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, dissolving into his lips. Tyler nibbled on my bottom lip and I bit his top lip gently. We continued kissing and my hands ran through his hair.

Tyler tugged on my jeans and I smiled against his lips. He kissed me deeper and took a break to slide off my sweatshirt. He bit his bottom lip and looked at my body. I pulled his lips back to mine and we kept kissing, his hands roaming over my stomach and back.