First Love Ch2. (Gohan X Reader)

by: Mei-Senpai-Chan, Jul 14, 2015,
Literature / Fan Fiction / General Fiction

____________________________________
Sometimes Gohan can be such an idiot. It's been a week, since that incident in his kitchen happened.

A whole entire week since you've been ignoring him.

It wasn't like you wanted to, but you just needed to. For your sake. After his comment to Goten, you just have this ugly feeling whenever you see him. You know full well it is,and you hated it for dwelling inside you. You hate the feeling of rejection. So you tried to keep yourself occupied by studying by yourself, or helping out around the house, or at Bulma's.

You ignored every calls from Gohan. Whenever he comes over, you made sure your parents told him that you were sick or wasn't here, even though he could probably sense your Ki. However, he would leave once they told him that. At school it was much harder, considering you have most classes with him. You would sit far away from him as possible, and surround yourself with other people, even though it felt uncomfortable, considering you barely talk to these people. In the hallways, you would run away when you barely spot him. So yes, you were basically avoiding him.

Your parents told you to not be doing that, and just talk to Gohan about this. They believed you two got into an argument, and you were overreacting. You didn't tell them, of course, but you wish you could so they won't think that. If only they know it is not easy to talk to him than they think it is.

How can you? There was no way you would ever tell him that you liked him. You don't even have the courage. Sure you feel bad for doing this to him, but it is the only way that is helping to ease that horrible feeling inside. You hate being in love, especially with a dense idiot.

"An idiot I love too much..." You said to yourself as you flip the page from your book. There was no way these feelings were going to go away so easily. They were too deep. Far too deep. How can you move on from loving someone for years so quickly? How do they make it so easy in movies, and books? "Maybe... Maybe I should try dating someone... It could help..."

There was that option, but can you really see yourself date someone? You weren't the type to date anyone. Of course you have standards that are set, but you have to like someone in order to date them. Otherwise it would be too weird, and awkward for you.

The question is, can you even like someone other than Gohan?

You snap out of your thoughts as you heard your cell phone ringing. You look over to see on the screen to see the phone call was coming from the Capsule Corporation. It seemed odd, considering it was late at night. Unless it is Bulma. She must be calling you about your progress on your assignment. You know she is kind of hoping you would take a job at Capsule Corp to help her, and the company out, but you are not too sure if you are qualified for it. You are nowhere near as a Bulma is on, despite how many times she compliments you.

You grab your phone and answered it. "Sorry Bulma, I'll be done with it by-"

"(Y/n)?"

Your eyes widen in shock. "Gohan?"

It was him.

Did he went over to Bulma's, and begged her to use any of the phones she has? You made sure Bulma wouldn't do that. Did she decided it was time for you two to make up? Did she side with your parents? Was it your parents who convince her to do so? Whatever the reason, you are going to have a long talk with her tomorrow. You trusted her!

You didn't know what to say to Gohan. You were too shock, and felt that ugly feeling start to come back in the pit of your stomach. It was telling you hang up on him. Anything to not hear his voice.