Goku x Male!Slave!Reader (Slave) Chap 1.

InuwriterCor-976
Literature / Fan Fiction / General Fiction

Chapter One

I practically launch myself at the group of men around me, before the chain tightens around my neck and forces me to fall on my back. “Do that again, pure-bred, and I cut off your tail.” I stiffen up and keep my head down, ignoring my pride screaming at me. I was being sold to a group of Saiyans, I’m not sure what they’re names are. I’m not sure I care. The youngest—he even smells like he’s inexperienced—walks up to me; well within attacking distance. Was he insane or just stupid? He gets on one knee and holds out a piece of…is this meat? I glare at him out from under my bangs.

“Kid. I’m not an animal. I will not eat from your hand.” You weren’t going to be too harsh. He seemed like he wanted to help, not to taunt you. This kid was a sweetie…what was he doing with all these pure-blooded, adult, Saiyans?

“So? Are you going to buy him or what? While he is a male and therefore strong for any true physical labor, he also has cooking and cleaning skill. So should you want him for more…mundane tasks he can perform those too. He is also an excellent healer. Any damage you do will heal by the next day.” The seller yanks on the chain again and I gag, bending backwards so he won’t continue to choke me.

“Hm. I suppose we’ll buy him. Kakarot has been looking for a replacement for his wife.” The short, flame-haired Saiyan says gruffly. I’m assuming Kakarot is the taller adult with spiky hair as his shoulders hunch up at that sentence, as if he was angry at the shorter one for even mentioning that. Suddenly your binds are undone and you fall from the suddenness of it. One of the Saiyans lets out a chuckle, and you’re pretty sure it’s the short one. “Kakarot. Grab him. He’s riding in your pod.” I don’t try to attack any of them: it’d only result in me being in pain. Or worse. I follow after the man and his son, Kakarot sitting in the open pod and me being shoved in on his lap. I glare back at the door right as it closes to see the short guy smirking inside. I feel a muscular arm wrap around my waist as Kakarot leans forward, pressing various buttons. I never figured out how to fly one of these things so I can only assume he’s typing in the needed coordinates. He leans back with a sigh as the pod begins its ascent and the trip to…wherever. I look down at my hands in my lap: I was naked as the day I was born. Ironically this is the first time I’ve felt embarrassed. Why…? Kakarot chuckles and looks down at me, keeping full eye contact. Wow he actually had enough manners to not stare at my crotch.

“Sorry about Vegeta earlier…he can be…hard to get used to.”

“That’s an understatement.” Instantly I take one hand away from my crotch to cover my mouth. Comments like that are what results in pain. Instead, however, Kakarot laughs.

“That’s a fair assessment. So if I might ask, what’s your name?” He tilts his head, face holding an almost child-like curiosity.

“Oh…it’s um…(Name)…” I mumble, ducking my head embarrassed.

“Well (Name), my name is Kakarot. But I much prefer you call me Goku.” I can only nod my head. This would be…an interesting experience.