Bardock x Sayain Reader

by yoaigoddesslover69
Literature / Fan Fiction / Romance
____________________________________

It was nice day on planet Vegeta, I was working on my new ship and I was working on and training. "Hmm! I think I need one last screw!" I say out loud. Then I dropped all of my tools on the ground and a left to go to the shop.

I shopped around and saw the screw I needed until I bump into someone. "Ow!" I say winced. I looked up and saw a large buffed man with crazy spiky raven hair and a scar on his left cheek. "O-oh! I-I'm sorry!" I say. Then man scoffed "it's fine, just pay attention" he says. The he went to the back of the shop, and I stared at him. I shook my head and went to the clerk and bought the screw.

I began to walk alone and heard someone walking towards me. "Hey there girly! Going some were?" A voice says, and three of Freiza's man
Pop up and grabbed me, "get off of me!" I say. I was strong, but these are highly trained men. I felt a knife blade on my neck, "hold still or maybe we'll let you go!" The main guy says.  Then I felt someone grabbed me. An I looked up and saw that spiky haired man from the store.

"Why are you here?" The main soldier asked. "Shut up!" The spiky hair man says. Then the soldier zapped the spiky hair man and he fell. The man got up and punched all of the soldiers out of anger. "Are you all right?" He asked me in pain. I nodded, "thank you! I'm (Y/n)!" I say. The man nodded "Bardock" he says. I smiled, "well, I'll see you around" he says, before he went to fly away I stopped him. "Hey! Your injured! Please let me treat your wounds! It's the least I can do!" I say. "I don't have time to be treated" He says. "Please!" I say. He sighed in pain "fine!" Bardock says.

I held his waist, and flew to my house. "If you could just be gentile with me!" I hear Bardock say while I put him one my bed. "I'm sorry!" I say. He grunted while adjusting his seating. I go to my bedroom cabinet and grabbed my pain killer and gave some to Bardock. "Here, this should stop the bleeding" I say. Bardock stared at me and smiled, "you know your not like other saiyan woman I have ever seen" he says. I smiled and I felt his hand touch my cheek.

"I like a woman that takes care of a man" Bardock says. I smiled "umm, if you need me I'll be in the other room" I say. I walked away, going into my room where my space ship was held.

Many hours later, I have my last screw in for the engine. I hear footsteps in the hall, then I looked up and see Bardock standing outside if the door. "Wow nice ship, but you need to change the oil" Bardock says. I looked at him funny, "I do?" I asked. He went up and grabbed the oil bucket and grabbed the funnel and poured into the tank.

"Thanks" I say. He didn't say anything, after he was done he put everything done and sat painfully. "Bardock you should be resting" I say. "but I need to recover again" he says. "Why?" I asked. "B-because, Frieza and his men are going to destroy planet Vegeta and he killed my friends, and I need to destroy him!" Bardock says. "Is Frieza really going to destroy Planet Vegeta?" I gasped. He nodded and went to get up, slowly.

"Bardock! Lets get out of this Planet while we still can!" I say pulling on his arm. "No! I'm not letting our home being taking over by some asshole! I need to beat him! This Planet might have a chance!" Bardock said. I looked down, "what will happen to you? Do you think you can make it?" I asked sadly. Bardock smiled "I will! I know I will!" He says. We both looked down on the ground, letting the night fall and the crickets chirp.

"Bardock I know it's been a few days the we known each other but... I think I l-love you!" I cringed. Bardock looked at me surprised "you do?" He asked me, I nodded. Bardock grabbed my cheek and rubbed his thumb on my cheek lightly. "I love you" he says and he kisses me on the lips. Bardock felt like he needed to be rough and quick, he slid his tongue into my mouth and both our tongues exploded each others mouth.

Then and a bomb hit, making us stop. "Is that it?" I asked. Bardock let go off me. "(Y/n)! You need to leave!" Bardock says. He pushed me into the ship, "Bardock! Please don't leave!" I yelled. Bardock put me in a shuttle and put a name called "Earth". "This were I send my son Kakerrot at, you should be safe there" Bardock says. He gave me the last passionate kiss from him. "(Y/n) I love you" he says in whisper "I love you too" I say. Bardock push on the shuttle and the ship went up straight high.

Bardock POV
Even though I won't see (Y/n) again, I will always look after in the after life. I go to outside and go to Freiza's ship, I see Frieza and his men coming after me. All I can think is about (Y/n), not death. Until I saw my whole race being destroyed, all I see is pure blackness and a light which I never thought I will cross.

Readers POV
I saw the planet being destroyed right before my eyes and saw Bardock floating in the black abyss. "Bardock!" I screamed, I shuttle was rocking back and forth making me lose balance and hit my head.

"...hello?..."
"...huh?..."
"...miss are you ok?..."
"...were am I?..."
"...Earth..."

I rubbed my head and opened my eyes. My eyes grew, I see spiky hair, same tallness, same smile, same everything but no scar, no combat gear, just an orange Gi. "Hi! I'm Goku! I'm a saiyan from Earth!" I smiled "I-I'm (y/n)!" I say. I could tell this is Bardock's son.

And something tells me this is only the beginning of something beautiful.