Broly x Male!Reader AU - What Tames The Beast?

by InuwriterCor-976, Jun 19, 2015,
Literature / Fan Fiction / General Fiction

Requested by: Missl888
____________________________________

Life on this planet was so…well…boring! Maybe I was just in a rut, or maybe something else. I mean this was normal to feel, I was still fairly young. I was extremely young by Saiyan standards. I was only 25 after all. All  it was, was wake up, shower, eat, mission, come home, then sleep. Not that I mind the fact that I can buy food. But still. And unfortunately, to add on top of all of that, I was stuck in a squad with a pair of guys who did absolutely nothing but talk about the amount of ass that they would get and the other one out of us four, I honestly thought that he was a mute with how often he spoke. Though he was certainly a fucking powerhouse. The guy could take out entire platoons at a time when he really got into the mission. The people in our squad—the two that were constantly bragging about their ‘conquests’. Broly and I just came so that we could get out of our houses, I’m sure. We sit away from the perverts, sitting in silence, for some reason. We aren’t even talking, we’re just sitting near each other. Broly orders and drink and I recognize it as one of the strongest things that a Saiyan can handle. “Dude are you sure that you can take that without any harm?”

He nods his head and downs the drink without a second thought. “…” I blink as he stares blankly ahead, staring almost right through me. It was the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen some really freaky shit.

“Ooookay…” We sit in silence for a while before finally, he opens his mouth as he finally looks at me instead of through me.

“So…I never learnt your name…I wasn’t really paying attention when our squad was paired up…I’m sorry.” I laugh at the shy tone he takes as he looks down at the floor.

“It’s alright, don’t worry. I got lucky in paying attention long enough to hear your guys’ names.” Both he and I lower our heads as we chuckle to ourselves. “Anyway, I’m (Name).” He smiles faintly at me. Wow…that was a really cute smile. …Yes I’m gay; that’s normal for Saiyans. “So…why’d you come out tonight? You don’t really seem like the most sociable person on this planet.” He shrugs slightly, still looking down.

“I just…wanted to get away from my home.” I raise my eyebrow slightly. There was no secret that Paragus always pushed his son excessively—even more so than the average Saiyan father would—to be the best warrior possible. I couldn’t help but pity the boy. I’m content to not have any parents to pressure me as much as his father does him.

“I can understand that. I’ve heard about your father.”

“Belive me, you don’t know the half of it…” He mumbles, looking to this side. He has a haunted expression on his face. Poor boy. I smile and grab onto his hand.

“Cmon! You left the house to have fun. Let’s do just that!” His expression turns to surprise as I drag him out of the seat and to the dance floor. After a few of nothing but dancing and drinking, Broly and I manage to stumble back to my home. I’m not sure who did it first but we both black out almost as soon after we walk into the cozy home of mine. Somehow, when I came to, he and I were cuddled together. He smiles at me—how long had he been awake—and nods as a greeting.

“Your home is really comfortable.” He says.

“Thanks. I try to make it as comfy as I can. Kinda the perks of living alone. There’s no one to bitch at my about my style of home decoration.” He chuckles quietly and I sit up, stretching and enjoying the crack of my bones as they do sin relief of my new position. Broly sits up and smiles before he gets up. Both of our stomachs growl loudly, as a way to tell us that we hadn’t eaten in quite some time and that they were about to turn on us and devour us from the inside out—if we go without eating for too long a time that really does happen. That’s why we’re weakened when we’re hungry. Broly walks to the kitchen and I have to wonder faintly when he figured out where it was. I guess that he must’ve familiarized himself with my house.