Distraction (Bardock x Reader)

by: Mei-Senpai-Chan, Aug 13, 2015,

Literature / Fan Fiction / General Fiction

____________________________________
You wipe the sweat off your forehead, and went back to fixing your ship. You were a human living on a remote planet in the far off universe. You don't know where you are, nor do you care. You've been stuck on this planet for at least about two months. Your spaceship has crashed, and it was slowly being repaired by you. You didn't think you will survive this long, considering you have no idea on how to defend yourself in a place like this, but it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.

The planet you were on; didn't seem to have any civilization, except for animals, and the wildlife. Though you kept your distance, afraid one of the creatures might attack you or kill you. You've been doing good so far, especially for a human.

However, you weren't exactly alone. About a few weeks ago, you stumble upon an injured man, known as Bardock. He was heavily injured, and unconscious. You would have believe he was human, until you notice a strange furry tail coming from his behind.

You were unsure if you should help him, or not. Though your goodwill took the best of you. You managed to carry him back to your ship, despite him being heavy as all hell. Once you did, you slowly nurse him back to health. Medicine wasn't your strong suit, but you were able to bring him back to consciousness.

He tried to attack you of course, but you managed to calm him down, letting him know you mean him no harm. He couldn't do much, since he was still far too injure to move much. Not to mention he is very stubborn man. He kept trying to leave, despite him just waking up from his comatose.

You managed to convince him to stay, and continue to heal him. Overtime you learned he is an alien known as a Saiyan. He won't tell you on how he was injured, but you could tell whoever did that, will surely pay for what they have done to him.

You were happy that you finally have company, but at times it would be a huge pain in the arse. You and Bardock would often argue, and it didn't help that you are both stubborn as a damn mule. He was still trying to leave, or train his body, even though he should still be resting. You could understand his frustration, but he needs the rest if he ever wants to fully recover.

You won't deny that you feel something for the man, despite him being from a different race, and way older than you. Either it was your loneliness from being on this god forsaken planet, or something else. Whatever it is, you feel something for him. It didn't help that he was undoubtedly the most attractive man you ever seen, though you could be exaggerating, considering it's been months since you had any contact with anyone.

'Maybe I'm just going crazy... I mean who wouldn't if you have a hot guy near you 24/7, unless... I am already dead.' You ponder at the thought, but soon snap out of it as you heard loud grunts coming from training room. Your eyes narrow, knowing it was Bardock again. You wish he would just listen to you, and simply rest. Has he forgotten last time he passed out with a high fever.

You set your tools down; if he keeps going at this pace. He won't be healed, and your ship will take a much longer time to repaired. "I swear this idiot will never learn. I better go in there before I find him passed out on the floor again." You said in annoyance as you made your way to the training room.

You step inside, and your eyes immediately went to Bardock. He was kicking, and punching the air as if there was someone there. You won't deny he looked attractive with his bandages around his chest, and only wearing his pants on. Any girl will drool over a six-packed like that, but you remain your posture, and cross your arms across your chest at him.

"Seriously? If you keep training you're going to pass out again, you idiot."

Bardock scoff, "You know nothing, human. Saiyans don't heal like your kind does. We can train for days on end." He said as he kicked the air.