Piccolo x Reader: Kids

by Animefangirl-Peggy65,
Literature / Fan Fiction / Romance
                                                                      ____________________________________

You sat on the plateau where you and Piccolo usually stayed. The only noises that could be head were the whispers of the wind, the crackling of the fire, and the sound of the creatures that roamed the floor of the deserted wasteland.

You two had been together for a while now. Sure, he was green, asexual, and tried to take over Earth, but you loved him anyway. He also wasn't very affectionate and not what most would call 'boyfriend material.'

He was a bit of a tsundere and wasn't a 'touchy' person. You were the one who had to make the actions most the time and that's sorta how you two ended up together: you made the first move.

It was so cute when he blushed purple, too. He'd never say it up front or get the courage to tell you without turning completely purple, but even though you got on his last nerves sometimes, he loved you just as much as you loved him.

You stared down lovingly at the boy whose head was in your lap. You ran your hand through his black hair. Sure, Gohan wasn't yours, but in the time you spent with him made him feel like your own. Piccolo didn't allow you to interfere with their training much.

Heck, you didn't even approve of the intense training Piccolo was shoving on him, but Piccolo sent you a deadly glare and that was the end of it. Well, he also gave you a lecture.

Saying that Gohan is the next strongest fighter aside from him and Goku and he needed training otherwise the world could fall into the hands of the Sayians.  The same one who caused your Piccolo to loose his arm and nearly loose his life.

The wind whipped through your hair as you stared up at the dark sky above. Piccolo, who stood not far from you, had his arms crossed as he stared out into space. Only Kami knew what he was thinking, but you, your thoughts were soon to be spoken aloud.

You suddenly got up and turned to Piccolo, a determined look on your face. "Piccolo...I want a kid!" A loud 'THUD!' was heard as he fell to the ground out of shock.

----------

"_____, we've already been through this. I'm asexual, remember?" He said, purple dusting his cheeks.

"I know...But still. It'd be nice to have one."

"What's so great about kids? They're noisy, annoying, and need a lot of attention and necessities. Necessities that require money, which neither of us have."

"Not all kids are like that, you know?"

"They still need a lot of stuff, though."

"Well, we're keeping Gohan and we didn't need to buy things for him."

"That's different."

"No, it's not. You're just trying to avoid the subject."

"Look! We're not getting a kid and that's final!"

"I'm keeping Gohan. Your comment is invalid."

Piccolo just sighed heavily. You smiled in triumph.  Piccolo was beat and you both knew it. He just wouldn't admit it. Then everything back fired as he made one comment.

"You know his mom won't be too happy about this. She wasn't too happy when I took him to train."

"YOU STOLE HIM???!!!"

Piccolo flinched in pain at the loudness of your voice. 

"What did you think I did? Bought him?"

"No! I thought he had no parents! You said his dad was dead. You never said anything about his mother."

"You didn't ask."

"Well, I'm still keeping him."

"Whatever you say."

-----

Needless to say, you and Chichi got into it, but things got better when Gohan, Krillin, and Bulma decided to head to Namek.

Chichi said that she trusted you to take care of Gohan and since then, you became his baby sitter on special occasions... As long as you made him do his studies.  Not wanting to get into it with Chichi again, you made a deal with Gohan.

If he did his work so that neither of you got in trouble, you'd let him do whatever he wanted afterwards. Sure, you got to watch over Gohan every now and then, but that wasn't the same as having your own kid.  When you got to Namek and met Dende the first words that came from your mouth was...

"I'm keeping him whether you approve or not."

Piccolo just sighed and shook his head.