Gohan Son x Male!Shota!Reader *Prologue*

by AwesomelyAwesomeGil
_______________________________________

I sighed wiping the blood off the corner of my mouth, people were just so… Urgh!

Walking home I noticed the small limp in my walk and tried to even out my walking probably looking like a lost penguin who stumbled into unknown land.

"Hey, I know you. Your [M!N] from school, why are you walking like that?"

I turned my head seeing a teen with Dark spiky hair and matching colour eyes looking down at me, "Uh…"

This was the point were I freeze up and try to act cool leaning back and then falling after noticing the lack of wall, "Oh, hey are you alright?" he asked bending down besides me and checking my leg, "you shouldn't be walking with that kind of injury." he adds meeting my gaze.

I turn my head away hiding my blush and suddenly blurt out, "Why would someone like you help a nobody like me!"

He doesn't answer but a second later I'm lifted into his arms, "Here let's stop by my house to get that treated." he then flashes me a smile and starts walking, '"Uwa… I-i can walk by myself y'know." I stammer blushing a dark red I clutch onto his shirt.

"Hmm… I know."

"Wha! Then let m-"

"But~ I'd rather carry you instead."

"Excuse me? What?"

Did Gohan, Son Gohan, just say that he wanted to carry me?

My chest tightened and I stare blanking ahead of us, What the Hell, I feel all tingly inside… I want it to stop.

"So what happened [M!N], to your leg." Gohan asked suddenly taking a right, "Just some people… who are um… against my sexuality thought I needed it, that's all."

Gohan went quiet and he seemed to be thinking, "So they hurt you because … you like men? What Bull."

"H-huh?"

He's not freaking out?

Usual they dump me somewhere and call me some name before spreading it around, "Your not upset?"

He glanced at me and shook his head stopping at a door way, "No need to, I like men to." Gohan confessed, "Your family's okay with it as well."

Oh no! It slipped out! He must think I'm horrible for saying that!

He sent me an odd look about to reply when the door slammed open,

"GOHAN SON! YOUR LATE AGAIN WHAT AM I… oh who is this."

I looked at the woman in panic, no. Who are you!