Favorite (Beerus x Reader)

by Mei-Senpai-Chan

_______________________________________

It's been about a week, since you've been kidnapped by the God of Destruction, Beerus. You never understood why he kidnapped you. Was it because you were the only one (besides Whis) to calm him down before he threw a tantrum at the party? You were a cat lover, and knew how to calm down a cat. You didn't think it would work on the Beerus, but it did. You merely petted him, thought he was going to kill you for such embarrassing gesture, but to your surprise. He merely purred, and ordered you to pet him more, so you did. It didn't last long, when he wanted a pudding cup, which led a huge brawl between him and Buu. Then everyone else join in. It's a long story, but the short version of it. After the God of Destruction fought Goku. He decided to not destroy Earth yet, which was a huge plus, but he decided to take you with him as a souvneir. Before your friends could protest, you were already gone.

Whis could have stopped Beerus, but he didn't. Regardless on why, you've been living with the two strongest beings in the universe. It isn't bad as you think it is. Whis was very kind, and been teaching you some knowledge throughout the universe. Also he's been teaching you on to update your fashion. Beerus on the other hand would get into fights with you once in awhile. It's either you wouldn't do as he says, or you wouldn't pay attention much to him. The guy was so full of himself sometimes. You wonder on how Whis managed to survive this long.

You had to watch what you say, because Beerus would often try to blow up planets in rage, which will cause Whis to knock him out before he could, until he calms down. You had to bite your tongue at times. One day he might take it out on you, and grow tired of your presence.

It's been a week, and you missed your friends, much to Beerus's annoyance. Whis promised you that you would visit them soon. Hopefully you can. You can't help, but think why are you force to stay here with these two.

Why did Beerus kidnap you? What was his true reason?

"Hey, Whis... Why did you let Lord Beerus take me?" You asked, staring down at your reflection by the lake.

The white-haired man was sitting behind you, eating a meal of sushi he got from Earth. He took a bite of his sushi, and hummed softly. "Is lord Beerus mad you again? Don't worry, (y/n). I'm sure he-"

"That's not it!" You nearly shouted. You knew he was avoiding the question. "Please answer me this. Why did you let him?"

Whis laugh softly, "Isn't it obvious, you're his favorite." He took another bite. His statement cause your jaw to drop, and to turn around to face the man with a shock expression. He cannot be serious?! "Ohhh, squid my favorite! Yumm~"

For a guy that is so powerful, he gets very distracted.

"He kidnap me, because I'm his favorite? Favorite of what?" You asked. Whis didn't answer you, but continue to eat. It cause you to frown at the man in annoyance. "Hey-"

"Whis! Where are you!"

"Coming, lord Beerus! Excuse me~"

You watch Whis fly away towards where Beerus was. You huff with irritation as you turned back to look down at the water. Hopefully Whis won't be gone for too long. You still needed to know what he meant by favorite. Does he mean friends? Beerus isn't the people person.

Could he be talking about-

"There you are."

You felt your eyebrow twitch by the sound of that voice. You knew who it belong to. You didn't dare face him. You were still mad at him earlier for getting angry at you for not letting him have the rest of your breakfast. This guy is full of himself.