Ask/Dare the Eeveelutions!

Angelica- Hello wattpad, and welcome to our new ask book!

Comet- *bounces up and down* we're here to answer some of your questions and you asks us to do stupid stuff, like shocking storm!!

Storm- *mumbles* Comet that wasn't funny.....

Comet- Aww storm, don't be such a stick in the mud!!

Roman- Yeah storm, plus, there might be some lovely ladies watching us, eh~

Laurence- Arceus Roman, can you please control yourself for once? There are children here!

Roman- *rolls eyes* whatever. At least I don't have a stick up my ass

Laurence- WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU FAT FUCK?!

Roman- IM NOT FAT I JUST HAVE A LOT OF FUR!

Roman and Laurence- *fighting*

Elliot- Guys stop it! *sighs and grumbles* those two are always fighting....

Dexter and Oculus- *in sync* while those two are fighting, we're gonna tell you now that this is the page where questions can be submitted. And before we get any complaints, this is probably gonna be PG 13, in case that wasn't figured out already.

Opal- *trying to break up Roman and Laurence* also, don't complain if we don't answer right away, the admin is pretty busy most days, so it might take a while for a question to be answered. Okay?

Tyler and Vanessa- With that all covered, enjoy!! *sees the fight* guys stop it before one of you ends up getting killed smh.