The Eeveelutions as used/unused Danganronpa Executions

Bored lmao

Also some spoilers for Danganronpa. Just throwing it out there

Angelica- Maizono Sayaka's Final Performance: "Maizono is placed on a stage, with the form of a giant beartrap along its edge. She is required to sing in order to fill the a score meter until it's full. However, just as the meter is about to reach the highest score, Monokuma destroys it, triggering the 'Failure' condition. This causes the giant beartrap to slam shut, killing Maizono instantly."

Charles- Prime Minister Kiyotaka Ishimaru's Inaugural Parade: "Ishimaru sits on a vehicle and answers people's cheers in the middle of a huge, gorgeous parade. The crowd has posters that say things such as "Hooray for Prime Minister Ishimaru". In the next moment, Monobear pops up resembling Golgo 13 (an assassin) and kills him with a shot through the heart."

Storm- Water Illusion Show- "Aoi is put in a water tank. From above, Monokuma, dressed as a magician, appears and waves his staff. A curtain falls, raising again with a drum roll. Many sharks can be seen in the tank, surrounding Aoi. Once again, Monokuma waves his staff and the curtain falls. As the drum rolls and the curtain rises, Aoi isn't in the tank anymore, because she had been eaten by the sharks."

Comet- 1000 Blows: "Two large spotlights then rise from the ground and focus at Leon's face from either side. A pitching machine appears in front of his helpless form and shoots a few slow balls at him while the scoreboard begins counting - though only for a split second - as in the next moment the pitching machine starts shooting countless baseballs at immense speed (making the scoreboard's mechanism go out of control) while spinning around Leon's suspended body."

Roman- Underground Travels: "Souda was forced into a drilling machine. The door closes and the machine starts to drill into the ground below. It continues on drilling till it reaches the mantle of the earth, and Souda melts along with the machine."

Elliot- Human Disqualification: "Togami would have been dropped in a garbage can in a place that looks like Hell. Monobear, dressed like an elementary student, would repeatedly throw stones at him for supposedly being a dirty hobo. Togami would try to escape but he would have come out in a cold and snowy place and eventually die from his wounds and the cold."

Laurence- After School Lesson: "Kyoko is in a room filled with school desks. In the center is a large conveyor belt where her desk is located. As she sits there, it goes backwards towards the end of the room. Behind her at the end of the conveyor belt is a large block resembling a trash compactor that slams down every few seconds, intending to crush whatever is underneath. Above is a television showing Monokuma's face on it. As her desk moves backwards, Monokuma dressed as a teacher appears in front of her and attempts to teach her a lesson in class, while Kyoko constantly turns her gaze behind her, nervously watching the compactor. Eventually, her desk goes under the compactor, and Kyoko is crushed flat"

The Twins- Super Fujisaki Bros: "In his execution, Fujisaki is put inside a 8-bit sidescrolling game. A group of huge pixelated Monobears would appear behind him as he tries to run. Eventually, they would catch up to him, causing Chihiro's sprite to pop out of existence."

Opal- The Burning of the Versailles Witch: "The execution starts off with a medieval public burning at the stake - the preferred method of execution for "witches" between the medieval times and the mid-17th century. Celestia is at the center of a stage, supported by columns with a giant, worn-out bunny ragdoll resting atop its beam. Lots of Monokumas can be seen in an audience witnessing the execution (just like how burnings at the stake were historically held in public). Another Monokuma is seen wearing an executioner's mask as he sets the hay around Celestia on fire.

Celestia seems somewhat happy to be burnt at the stake, as this particular romanticised, gothic kind of execution is the manner of death she would have imagined herself going through. However, while the fire continues to envelope Celestia, the Hope's Peak fire truck suddenly appears from behind the audience surrounded by big red and blue letters (reading Help!! Help!! There's Fire!! Help!! Help!! Help!! Help!!) and immediately rushes and jumps onto the stage, finally crashing into Celestia - ending her execution in an ironic fashion."

Tyler- Deep Fried Teruteru: "A helicopter can be seen, and Monokuma is the pilot. Monokuma shoots missiles at Teruteru that contain different ingredients. First, a group of small rockets containing eggs fired at him, and then a larger one filled with breadcrumbs. Both leave him covered in ingredients and in a dizzy state.

Teruteru's post is then attached to the helicopter upside down by a chain, causing Teruteru to be pulled above the water. He is then flown over an active volcano on the island. The helicopter lets his post go and Teruteru barely has time to react before he is dropped in the lava. His body sizzles and fries until a Teruteru tonkatsu (deep fried pork cutlet) can be seen floating at the top of the lava."

Vanessa- Princess Sonia: "Sonia is made into a Snow White puppet by Monokuma. As the plot continues, Sonia ate the apple but did not wake up again. The story ends with a happy ending where Monokuma as Snow White's stepmother lived happily ever after."