Part2 (suga pov)

"Hah! You lose hyung go get our snacks". A wild J hope was now violently shaking your shoulder waiting for you to get up.You had just played 3 rounds of Rock Paper Scissors and lost to all 3 rounds. You groaned and said
"Just let me sleep I haven't slept in like five minutes". The other members just stared waiting for you to get up. "Ok fine what do you guys want?"
Rap monster: "dried squid for me."
Jimin: "mochi plz."
Jungkook: "cookies and milk."
Jin: "anything that I can eat on eat Jin is ok."
V: "gummy bears."
Jhope: "j horse snacks"
Suga: "wait what even are j horse snacks?"
Jin: " hey stob it! if you ask all these questions we are going to waste time. Hurry hurry grandpa."
Jin pushed grandpa Suga outside the door to get him going.
And so suga went on a quest for some Jhorse snacks.
He planned to just go to the nearest convenience  store and get everything there. Making sure to not draw any attention to himself he quickly put on a black face mask and continued to walk. He had been stuck in the practice room lately and wanted a breather so he decided to make a detour to the park.
  As he was about to turn on the corner of the street he suddenly saw a girl from a distance standing on top of the park bench like a crazy person. She was wearing a hoodie with shorts and some blue converse highs. 'Ew converse converse I really hate converse' you thought. But nevermind the converse part she was reciting some sort of diss rap that was extremely good. He was so amazed that he pulled out his phone and started to record. When she finished she did some sort of victory dab and ran away somewhere. Damn that was actually not bad I wonder if she's from Unpretty rap star or something. Realizing that the performance took more time than you thought you quickened your pace to the convenience store.
     After getting everything you stepped in the practice room and distributed out everyone's snacks. "Hey guys look I have something dope to show you" you announced.
After showing the guys the video they were just as shook as you when you saw it. Shookjin and jungshook couldn't stop replaying the video. Soon after that Bang PD-nim walked in and noticed them all huddled and staring in awe of what they were watching.
Bang PD-nim: "what's that you have there guys?"
Jhope didn't notice him coming and was startled.
Jhope: "oh my hearteu!"
Suga: "we are watching something pretty cool come check it out."
Bang PD took the phone and was mind blown about how fast her tounge technology was.
Bang PD: "who is this girl and where can I find her? She has real talent. I think she'd be a good addition to our new group spark."
Rapmonster: "spark is about to debut in a couple months that's not very realistic"
Bang PD: "something tells me she either has experience or is a fast learner. I think we should find her really fast before someone else takes her. Do you guys think you can find her for me?"
Suga: " leave it to me. She might go back to that same park."