Part 9

You looked down at your lap when you felt your phone buzz.

Suga: hey remember when I said I wanted to show you something? Could you come back to the building? What I want to show you is actually here. It just looks better at night.

You : I'm already at the dorms though and I have no car at the moment. I don't think I can go out rn either since its past our curfew.

Suga: ill just pick you up then. Don't worry about the curfew I'll figure something out.

You looked up from your phone a little nervous because you always got like that around him. Also because you worried that you'd have to take the banana suit.

"Knock knock"

Turning to MiJu who was standing at the door frame you asked "what's up?"

"Suga just texted me saying that him and Bang PD need to go over a few things with you so they'd pick you up in a few minutes."

"I can wear regular clothes right?" You looked up at her with hopeful eyes.

"No you have to go out like that again. Just deal with it for the rest of the night ." She pointed to the costume you had taken off a hour ago because you got hot.

Your phone went off again. Looking out   The window you saw  what looked like Suga parked right outside. He walked towards the dorms and rang the door bell.

Since the costume was pretty easy to put on you slipped it on super fast and ran towards the door.

"Bye guys I'll be back soon !"

When you opened the door Suga let out a laugh.

"Are they seriously still making you do this?"

"Yes and I can't take it off because I have hardly anything under. Well I can but-

"J-just keep it on its fine!" He stammered and grabbed your arm to stop you from pulling the edge of the suit up any further.

You laughed at his nervousness.

" I was only joking geez"

"Just put on your seatbelt please."

"Soooo no Bang PD?" You checked the backseat of his car to see if he was maybe hiding somewhere.

"No not today"

"Then why?"

"It was just an excuse so we wouldn't seem suspicious duh"

"Oh." You formed an actual o with your mouth as you said this. "So where is this cool place exactly?"

"You'll see"

A few moments later you arrived at the Bighit building and stepped out of his car. Since it was nighttime it looked a little spooky since there were hardly and lights on.

"Suga I swear if this is a part 2 to the initiation I will-"

"Relax. It's not. Follow me."