Part 4

You woke up slowly taking in your surroundings. When you were finally wide awake you realized 2 things.

1. You were not at your regular dorms
2. Your head hurt like a mothertrucker

I cautiously got up from the unfamiliar bed while panicking a little because I had no idea where the hell I was. Last thing I remember is that I was drinking a bottle of soju. Omg elixir          entertainment is going to be so angry at me. What can they do kick me out of the group? Oh wait they already did that. I laughed bitterly as I recalled the events that happened when I was called to his office.

Suga:"you really are a weirdo aren't you? Waking up after all the trouble you've caused and just laughing."

You jumped as you heard someone behind you speaking. You quickly turned around a bit afraid of who you were about to face. As you turned your eyes went wide and your mouth formed and o shape without any words coming out at all. You could not believe who was in front of you right now. It was THE MIN YOONGI. AKA AGUST FLIPPING D. THE ONE WITH ALL THE TOUNGE TECHNOLOGY. THE ULTIMATE SWAG MASTER.

'Oh my god. Why am I here? Why is he here? Is this his room? Did I sleep in his bed? Did we- nah not possible. Did my deodorant wear off? How's my hair? I look like trash and probably smell like it too kms.'

I tried to say something. Anything would do it was too silent at the moment. We locked eyes as I opened and closed my mouth trying to figure out exactly what to say.

You: "um uh where am I?"You asked as you tried smoothing out your wrinkled clothes.

Suga: "at our dorms"

You: " our dorms? You mean like the BTS dorms?!"

Suga: "yes the BTS dorms. You must be really surprised but basically I caught this on camera and now my company would like to recruit you."

Suga showed you the video as you mentally slapped yourself in embarrassment. 'Did I really get up on the bench like that in front of Everybody?'

You:" ok but wait, that still doesn't explain why I'm here right now."

Suga: "you got drunk and some punks tried messing with you so I ran away with you. Unfortunately you were too drunk to tell me where you lived so I just brought you with me."

You: "oooh." You nodded very ashamed of yourself.

Suga: ...

You: ...

Suga: ......

You: *awkwardly coughs " um is there anything I can do to repay you, you helped me a lot and I feel bad."

Suga: *clicks tounge  " you've done enough for me" yoongi harshly responded as he thought back at how you ruined his shoes. " but there is something you can do for my company"

Suga handed you a card with Bang PD's number on it. You took it from his hand and as you did so his hand kind of  brushed against yours. He winced and turned his face away from you. You noticed how his face turned pinkish for some reason. 'Maybe he has to use the bathroom. People always get sensitive when they have to use the bathroom.'

Suga: "yeah just hurry up and take that and go home. The other members aren't here right now they are at practice so you don't have to worry about facing them like that."