Part 6

Suga pulled out his phone to order some pizza but to your surprise he handed the phone to you.

Suga:"here you call. If they recognize my beautiful voice they'll just make a big deal about it."

You:"Oh so you don't like the attention huh"

Suga:"Nah don't get me wrong I really appreciate all the armys  out there I just have a hard time when they chase me at the airport or don't give our members much space."

You:"......"

Suga:"....."

You:" uh sorry"

Suga: " for?"

You:" well I usually freak out whenever I see you because I'm such a BIG fan"
( you emphasized big in that part)

For a moment it looked like suga grinned but it disappeared when he noticed you looking. It's probably just your eyes failing you since you since you haven't  eaten all day.

Suga:"you don't have to apologize for that. The only thing you should be apologizing for is the brain hemorrhage in my head. Now hurry up and call"

He placed his phone in your hands and you noticed how vainy his hands were and you hwasapaoaosjk (yes to put it simply that was your reaction)

Oh yeah the pizza. You slapped yourself to clear your head. Suga flinched when he saw you do so.

Suga: " you are such a weirdo. You're About to be on par with taehyung."

You dialed a number for pizza that he gave you and waited for someone to pick up.

Pizza man: " hello what can I get for you today "

You: " hi can I get a medium pepperoni pizza"

Suga: "are you not going to put any pinapple on that??"

You: "oh so your one of thooooose people. Fine we'll get half and half because I don't mess with that kind of evil stuff ok."

You went back to your order.

You: "um actually can I get half with pinapple and pepperoni only and the other half just pepperoni?"

Pizza guy: " uh five seconds ago yes you could have gotten that but we are kind of having some problems right now.

You heard some clashing noises of kitchen ware in the background and wondered what the chicken was going on at the pizza place.
*screaming in distance
"Someone get the extinguisher!"

You hung up knowing that there was no way you were getting pizza from that place.

Suga:" so how much did everything come out to be?"

You: " oh I didn't get to order anything because the pizza guy said he was having some problems"

Suga :  "what? That's a new one.I'm about to have some problems right now if I don't eat. "

You: "now what?"

Suga: " you know what lets just go back to my dorm. I bet Jin is already cooking."

A/n : sorry that was so short but I feel like I just needed to write something. I'll make the next chapter longer for sure.

Also look that would have been yoongi but some funky stuff was happening up in that kitchen. 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕