Part 12

"Long time no see"
Your head snapped up to see Jihyo standing right in front of you with her eyes slanted and an evil smirk plastered on her face. Hyerin, Julie and your replacement,Mira were standing right beside Jihyo completely blocking the exit. They seemed to be copying Jihyo with the evil look on their faces. If there was one thing you hated about your ex group it was that they always kissed Jihyos ass just because she was the daughter of a prestigious CEO. As of now you were happy to be kicked out of  Ace.
"Yeah you're totally right. Long time no see. And for that I'm very grateful" you looked Jihyo straight in the eyes making sure to hold your ground. You were in a terrible mood at the moment because of you just messing up and now these bitches have to make an appearance. Your day was just going from bad to worse.
"You are a big talker for someone who can't even get their routine right"
This time it was Hyerin's turn to take a jab at you. You simply ignored her comment as it would not be worth wasting your breathe anyways. Plus you spent quite a long time living with these girls and you knew that there was one thing she hated the most: being ignored. This time you led Eunsol by the arm in an attempt to get by them but Hyerin wasn't having it. She shoved you back.
"Did you not hear me right now?"
By now you were fuming. This bitch did not just touch you.
"Oh I heard you. I just didn't feel like speaking to such useless people."
Julie who had been silently watching the whole time dramatically gasped.
"Jihyo are you just going to let her talk like this?!" Julie whipped here head back and forth from you to Jihyo.
Mira had her eyes locked on Eunsol for the longest. It was like they were having their own silent battle.

Mira caught you staring and spoke up.
"So they let this kind of person into Spark. What a shame. Could have done better judging by tonight's performance." She looked you up and down shaking her head.
Ok usually you aren't a fighter. You had only gotten into about ten fights your entire high school years. But  that was because you were always standing up for the kids that would get bullied. You hated bullies. Ace was being a very big bully and you wanted nothing more than to see your fist in their faces.
Before you knew it you felt your fist flying towards the closest member.
Much to your dismay your fist was caught from behind you.
"Trust me you don't want to do this. Especially here."
You spun around and you saw yoongi looking straight at you.
You were about to argue but the glare that he sent towards Ace was so intense it shut you up yourself.
" A new artist raising her hand to hit another artist? That doesn't sound very good does it" Jihyo said looking straight at you.
You were about to defend yourself but once again Yoongi intervened.
"Yeah and an artist making threats towards another artist doesn't sound to good either so why don't you just move out of the way."
Your eyes followed yoongi's hand where he still held onto yours tightly.
One of the staff people came by and looked kind of confused. He looked back and forth between you and Ace and gave an awkward cough.
"Uhh Ace you are up in three minutes."
The Ace girls smiled up at the confused staff member and nodded. Spooky you thought. It was like they had a bitch switch that was turned off and replaced with some false polite cover up.

"Well it was so nice meeting you guys. You guys did so well today. Maybe one day we could have a collab performance" Jihyo gave a sweet smile to the three of you and waved. The rest of the Ace girls did the same and walked away.
You were doing all you could to hold it all in at the moment. But you were angry and frustrated. Once again you felt your throat squeezing and your eyes stinging.
A tear ran down your faced and you cursed yourself for sucking.
'Darn it y/n why did you have to freeze?! Such an idiot! I'm just a deadweight to Spark. And now you're crying in front of everyone. Even HIM'
Not wanting yoongi to see your face you ran out of the door trying to get away from the scene.
You heard Eunsol shout y/n but you weren't about to stop.