THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL

Devil and his angel
part 2.....................
After intimacy sanskaar kissed her lips passionately and leave when they both become out of breath. Sanskaar lay down on his side of bed and " ohh heaven so much satisfaction what today i have gotten i have never gotten on my entire life " swara is crying miserably holding blanket tightly htly to cover herself complety. Sanskaar took her in his embrace and touch her face sensually " you are so good swara i have slept with many girls but your touch his awesome no other girl can compare from this touch . And most important you are a virgin . I love you sweetheart . " swara feeling disgusting by his touch. ....................................................... Sanskaar : now be a good girl and sleep . Don't leave my embrace until i get up. ...............
.............................................................. After some time sanskaar sleeps. Swara get up from bed and moves toward bathroom . She open the swavor and starts rubbing her body to get rid of those marks which showing sanskaar lust on her body but she doesn't get rid of those marks she sit on the floor by thud pulling her legs on her embrace and starts shouting " why why me sanskaar why me just giving satisfaction to your inner man lust you played with my diginity. I hate you sanskaar i hate you..................... " but i love you sweetheart . Just come outside i am again hungery. " swara get panicked and get afraid because she doesn't want this torture again . Sanskaar is continually knocking the bathroom door..........................
.................... Sanskaar : swara come out soon .................... Swara is not moving a inch from her place she is praying from god to safe herself from this devil.............................. Sanskaar become furious "swara sweetheart if you are not come out soon i will leak those photographs on internet you want that your bestfriend diginity get ruined no na so come out soon"........................... Swara comes out sanskaar hold her tightly. He take out her blanket . " there is no need of it. " he made her lay on bed and starts kissing her lips more passionately. Than he moves to her bossoms and suck both of them sanskaar kisses all over on her tummy . Than he moves towards her neck kissed them he interwined his hands with her. He kissed her collar bone . Than her nape after two hours of satisfaction he leave her. He stands up from bed " i am going to take swavor swara you go and wear the clothes . One second "he he opened the cupboard and give her a white shirt and blue anklets and also gives her beautiful boots " ya take them i have specially order it for you. I know you love these type of clothes . Go wear them after some time i am going to leave you home ". When sanskaar leave from there swara stand up from the bed like lifeless body starts wearing the clothes. Sanskaar comes out from the bathroom he is mesmerised the beauty infront of him . Swara is setting her hair she is anaware of sanskaar presence he moved toward her and hugs her from the back. Swara get scared . He starts kissing her neck " swara you look so beautiful i doesn't want you to leave " he said huskily while kissing on her neck........ Swara in frightened tone said " sanskaar please my college is going to start please leave. ".............................
.................. Sanskaar : okay jaan as you say. Now let's go i will drop you to the college " he moves ahead..... ..... Swara : sanskaar ................. She calls her from back ................ Sanskaar turns " yes sweetheart "............................................
........... Swara : sanskaar you have promised me that if i handover myself to you. You will give those photographs to me...................... Sanskaar " oh yes " he takes out the photographs from drawer and handover to swara . '" now lets go " he put his hand on her waist and come out from her mansion. He opens the car door for her and after it he opens his door and starts driving in whole journey sanskaar his talking with his PA about meeting and presentation and on other hand swara is weeping silently on seeing outside the car window. Sanskaar stops the car infront of ragini house ( because swara is staying in ragini house because her house is in kanpur and ragini is swara bestfriend ) swara opens the car door when she is going to leave sanskaar hold her hand swara get scared and shocked. ...............
.................................. Sanskaar : no good bye kiss jaan. ........................................... Swara doesn't utter a word she is very much scared . Tears are rolling down from her eyes................................ Sanskaar : okk if you doesn't want to give i can take it by myself .............................................
........... He pulls her towards him and starts kissing her lips passionately and leave her when he is out of breath. Swara opens the door and run away inside the house. She sat on the house garden and starts cursing that day when she decided to go with her friends in the mall to enjoy the exam finishing party. And on other hand our devil with a smile said "i love you swara " and leave from there..........................
Precap : same as previous