THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL

The Devil and his angel
part 3...................
Swara is crying miserably in the garden she is cursing the day when her whole gang plan to go sanskaar shopping complex to enjoy their examination over happiness....................................
..................... Flashback....................................
..................... In engineering college campus.........
........... Kavita : ohh god see just see mr shergil is too much yaar so tuff numericals he has given in the whole paper he doesn't show single mercy on students.......................... Kavya and ragini is laughing at this...................... Kavya : okkk madam stop abusing mr shergil so let's go and enjoy examination over joy...........................
............ Ragini : good idea kavya from one month this examination is big headache. So let's go guys. Wait where is swara ..............................
................ " i am here ". A girl voice came from back................................................ Kavita :swara your examination is gone good as always right........................... Swara : no yaar it is gone okk okk.................................................... Kavya : and that okk okk always give you good position right.. Ok forget all this lets move guys to mwr mall..................................... Swara : for what.................................................. Kavita : to enjoy the joy of examination over okk stop blabbering everyone lets move..........................
....... All the girls move ahead but swara stand in the same position........................................ Ragini : what happened champ..? Wait a sec i know what happened with you. Don't worry for money champ i am here na for you......................... Swara : but ragini no yaar i am fine i have enough money to enjoy in mall but........................... Ragini : but you don't want to waste money right . I know yaar don't worry champ. I am here na and i know you doesn't want money from me. But when you get job you can pay back money to me.............
........................ Saying this ragini hold swara hand and drag her to her car..........................................
.......................... Screen shift to sanskaar office.................... Atul sanskaar PA is telling him of his todays schedule.....................................
......... Atul : sir there is board meeting in mwr shopping complex. As we know our many branches has been opened in the america and britain so this really important sir...........................
............... On other hand swara is also moving to the same destination with her friends........
.................... Swara is sitting in the front seat of car ragini is driving the car and other two girls are sitting on the back side........................... Kavita is reading a fashion magazine on which sanskaar photo is on cover page " look guys he is so handsome naa and so much rich i wish i can marry him..... "......... .
Kavya : in dreams Kavita he is cassnover. And at this timing he is dating bollywood star shivanya ( you can imagine her as shivanya of naagin she is going to play important role in my ff ).... Swara : such cheap person he is bloody idiot..........
.............................all.girls are involved in their talks.................................... And on other hand sanskaar is also moving to same destination ( will he able to see swara lets see guys. ) ...............
.......... All the car stop on the way because of red signal........................ Sanskaar and swara car stopped on their respective places........................
............. Swara :kavya give me bottle yaar. I am thirsty.................... Kavya gives the bottle to her................................................................ Sanskaar : atul the partnership with royal american company is quite well and we can continue............................ But he stopped in middle of the talk when his eyes goes towards his car window he get freeze to see beauty infront of him.her neck moment during drinking the water and flowing water on her neck is arising a lustful devil inside him. He just want to open the car door and wants to hold the girl in his arms right now to kiss those lips........... ........ After a while signal get green and all vehicles move ahead......................... Atul : sir sir sir are you ok. ............... Sanskaar comes back to senes and replied to him in anger" yes i am now lets move ".................... In mwr malll.........................
............................ All girls moves toward the girls clothes shops.... Ragini is buying clothes for swara. Ragini loves swara alot like a sister. Swara is two year younger than all girls in the all of them passed the examination after doing expencies coaching but our swara passed the entrance examination just passing from the school the all are roaming in whole shopping complex.............. On other hand sanskaar is conducting his board meeting after one hour it completed. Sanskaar took beer bottle in his hand and starts drinking it board room is glassy so during drinking beer he is seeing the whole mall view........... Suddenly his eyes stopped. At the food corner where the same car girl come. She is laughing and having fun with her friends.............................. Sanskaar : ohh heaven what beauty perfect curves of body long hair. Heart shape rosy lips and want to suck those lips . I want her now in my bed i can't wait man...oh they ordering the pizza ................... He called atul. ... Sanskaar : atul . He show him the girl.... " atul go and order the waitress to give dominozz pizza diary to that girl . I want her number and her name right now . Isn't clear " .............. Atul; yes sir....... After a while atul comes and tell sanskaar : sir her name is swara and this is her phone number................................ " swara quite beautiful name like you i want you swara you wanna you right now you are all mine beautiful........................................................... Precap: flashback remain continue.............
Guys please comment if you like todays part.