HOT ROMANCE

.........THE DEVIL And HIS ANGEL PART 13.............
...............................................SANSKAR Room........,........................... . .......sanskar lay down on bed and come on top of her.he is looking her with desire fill eyes.................. sanskar: u r so beautiful swara and u r all mine...................... Saying this he started to kiss swara neck impatiently by interwining his hands finger with her.she is trying to protest But her all protest is going on vain.............. Swara ( furiously ): leave me u bloody rapest.leave me. I said................. But sanskaar is not listening her because he wants to enjoy his wedding night with his love. That's why Swara Voice stoop infront of her beauty. Sanskaar kisses her other side neck same like First side. He again see her with desire............... Sanskaar ( huskily ): i love u Swara i love u so much............. Swara is going to say something but he stopped her in between by giving her kisses on her lips. He kisses her hungrily like he just wants to taste each and every part of her mouth.. During Kiss he make her sit on bed he removes her nightie and than he make her fully naked........... Sanskaar ( huskily ): u look so beautiful Swara without any barrier and u r all mine Jaan . Tonight is my night i will love each and every parts of urs................... Saying this Sanskaar kisses sensualy Swara face and drink her tears. He kisses every corner of her face.he again kisses her lips hungrily. He leave her when he become out of breath. Swara stops protesting because she is fully tried and she knows infront of his desire for her he is not going to listen her.he kisses her nape hungrily with caring her face.he moves to the bossoms and suck both bossoms. Sanskaar now enters into her. He takes out himself from her and starts breathing heavily........
............. Sanskaar ( breathing heavily ): oh god Jaan what kind of Magic u have . I doesn't want to stop to loving u. U r so irrestible.oh god i can't stop myself.................... Saying this he starts kissing her lips hungrily by pushing her more n more on bed.Swara is moaning in pain and trying to stop him but now devil is not going to listen her. He again gives hickes in her neck and went deep n deep on her neck and same he do with other side of neck.he kisses her chest and than again bossoms he kisses her naval and suck them hard.he kisses her waist. He make her turn and kisses her back hungrily. Whole night the devil doesn't stop. In morning he comes to his side of bed on leaving Swara ........ He is breathing heavily . Sanskaar sees Swara who is looking him with the look that he wants to kill her.............. Sanskaar : Don't see me like this . I know i m too hot. And u r lucky to have a hotty as a husband. Oh heaven it is toovmuch satisfaction to making love with u. I never get so much happiness like this.mrs Sanskaar maheswei u r driving me Full crazy for u. I love to become crazy for u. Because i love u......................... Swara( angirly with covering herself with bedsheet shouts on him):, but i hate u. U Such a devil. I curse that day when i agree to go to ur mall for fun............... Sanskaar ( while smiling ): correction mrs maheswei not my mall It's our mall. Which things belongs to me is all urs. U r my wife and u have full rights on each and every thing of mine like i have on u................. Swara( furiously ): i doesn't want these type of write just leave me................ Sanskaar : it is hard thing + waste thing to say. Because u r Sanskaar maheswei life and Sanskaar maheswei loves his life more than anything. Ok u sleep i m going to take bath in other room........................... Swara inher mind : he doesn't sleep Because of our s** on previous night . And now he is going to do work. How can he do work without taking any rest.is he crazy. Hmm whatever go and die somewhere.idiot......................... Swara : u have doesn't take rest How can u do work without taking rest................. Sanskaar ( smirks): so u care for me............... Swara : care for u never that person who rapes me Two time. How can i can care for him. I just have curiosity so i just ask simply. Do u get it......................... Sanskaar : hmm so jaan as u say i have experiences on awaking in night and than i do work also because if i will not do my business will ruin. So Don't worry and i m 5 th business man in America so i have to do more work to reach in 1 st position. I think u should be proud on ur husband........
............ Swara ( angirly turning her face on other side ) : u r not my husband u have forcefully marry me and than make physical realtionship with me without my permission....................... Sanskaar become angry on listening Swara word he holds her shoulders tightly................... Sanskaar : just shut up jaan. I can tolerate any nonsense from ur mouth but i can't tolerate that u say that u r not my wife or i m not ur husband. Do u get it. And u r my wife jaan so physically i have all husband rights on u............................. Sanskaar leaves from the room angirly. Swara is too much tried so she doze off after few minutes into deep sleep. Sanskaar comes in the room after taking the bath from other room.he goes to her.she is sleeping like a beautiful Child. He kneels down infront of bed and caressed her face with lots of love. He holds her hand .............. Sanskaar : my Wild kid always ready to eat me in anger. Now looking so calm and innocent during sleep . Ok sleep darling ................. Sanskaar gets up and started to leave the room he turns again and see Swara lovingly................. Sanskaar in his mind : it is hard for me to leave her and go to work. Ohhh my jaan so beautiful. I love u my bacha after coming back we both will go to watch film....................... He leaves to office. After 4 hours Swara get up........ She finds herself fully naked. He starts cursing sanskaar in her mind. Suddenly her Door started knocking ......... A Lady servant Voice comes from outside............. Jasmine (, Lady servant ):, mam now u r awake................... Swara : ya i m............. She comes inside . Swara seeing hwr Cover herself completly with bed sheet....... Jasmine : mam sir has order to check u after every single hour. He orders us to make u have breakfast.....................
.... Swara: but i doesn't want to eat anything.......
....... Jasmine : Please mam have it otherwise sir will beat us for not making urself to having breakfast.................. swara shocking replied " what "............................. Jasmine : ya this is true . so............. Swara :, ok give me............ She takes the breakfast and after sometime Lunch. Sanskaar comes in evening. He goes to his room Swara is watching t.v and laughing seeing the show acts.he mesmerised to see her smile he just freeze in one position . He gets disturbed by Swara scream............... Swara ( furiously ): how dare u mr mahesweri. If i doesn't take breakfast u will beat servant For This........... Sanskaar ( smirks and holds her through waist after going Close to her): i knows u jaan if they simply says to u to have dinner than u refuses to have it so i ordered them to lie to u. I know ur good heart will not let anyone to be harm by urself like indirectly.....
.......... Swara : u r such ff ******, k.................... Sanskaar : oh ho Don't abuse me so much. Acha spoil these rubbish talks go n get ready. We need to go to watch movie................ Swara : but i will not come with u.................. Sanskaar smiles and hold her waist tightly and kisses her lips slightly........... Sanskaar : go get ready otherwise i will make u get ready . H e gives her a white frock and says her to change ................. She doesn't want to go but she knows if she will reject to change he will make himself to wear the dress to her. She change the dress and Sanskaar takes her out from the mansion with the car............... Than after sometime they reach to cinema hall............... precap: Sanskaar has shot by the bullets........
......... comment on the part if u want next part