Missing chapter 7

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL PART 7......... Gadodiya mansion......................................
.... It is mid night. Sanskaar is staying in a guest room in the first floor and swara room is just infront of sanskaar roof. All members are sleeping but sanskaar is not sleeping right now because he wants something from someone and swara is doing her studies in her room. She is thinking about recently dinning table moment.........
................................................... Swara in her mind : how dare he to touch me.what he think about himself? That i will like these kinds of stuffs. If there were no one around on dinning table i had slapped him hard.bloody **** hmm.don't spoil ur mind swara for thinking about that bloody rascal . Go to sleep otherwise u will get late for ur college.......................... She comes out from her room to take water and than after sometime again come back to her room. She is going back to switch off the lights but suddenly someone back hugs her.she immediately turn and turn and shocked to see sanskaar infront of her.sanskaar smirk at her and hold her tightly by her waist............ " oh heaven how much i was waiting for this moment to get u in my hold from a long " sanskaar huskily said while pulling her more closer.............................................. " what r u doing? Leave me u dog" swara is struggling in his hold said this................ " so u want me to explain what i'm doing? Really?? " sanskaar in a deep husky tone while sliding his hands on her back intensely........................................................... Swara is sweating profusely in his unbearable actions. It is something swara is not used to with . Someone this close to her that also na beast in the human outer doing unpleasant things without her permission. Her whole body was plastered to his impossibly as his hold tightened more with the time and her all efforts to come out of his hold failed completely..................................................
..... " look u r going out of ur limits.i ' m warning u" swara going out of breath......... Sanskaar said intensely " wow perfect u r sounding much better miss swara bose. U know what ur breathlessness is poking on my desire and tempting me more . U r making me hard girl it's really difficult to control the urge to have u right here, right now until u knock out ur last breath n surrender urself completely to me"............... Swara said angrily " u r wasting ur time on me. Just go on with ur own and leave me. I am not like the other girls who crave to be with u."......................................... Sanskaar smirks after listening swara. His one hand let go to her waist and travelled up to her face " i don't leave anything in the middle and about u, u r not an excusable matter girl because u ' ve poked me after showing ur beautiful face and curves of ur body and more pf that u ignited the fire of the desires inside me that i never felt in my life till now u r the only who can give me the peace i need and so my burning desires and no one else " sanskaar while trailing over swara face with fingers and finally stopped on her lips...........
... Sanskaar says huskily" as u have activated me. I need something very badly to have a little control over self know? ".............................
....................... Swara face dulled seeing sanskaar eyes stuck on her lips, fiercely and she felt danger and a great need to stop the devil in his move..................................................... Swara :how can a f***d like u could go beyond that thought right? U know what what ever u r estimating urself from a long but u r not more than a male escort, sleeping with girls without knowing them properly, in the exchange of pleasure for which u can go to any length even behave like a wild dog attacking and jumping on anywhere for his need. And u r a bloody dog.................................................................... Sanskaar hold loosened on her completely after listening her statement because in his whole life any girl is saying this type of things to him and after that swara give a tight slap to sanskaar with great intensity. Swara is going away from sanskaar. She took a step ahead and locked in a painful hold of the sanskaar that moan escaped from her mouth. He twisted her hand and placed them back while pulling her closer to him............
.......... Sanskaar in angery tone said to her : when u ' ve showed me my real face and right place. I think it's a waste to create and pretend all this nonsense, so let's come to the point straight, i need u in my bed within 48 hours, u go against and be ready to face consequence...................
....................... Swara cut sanskaar cold tone and says to him " U r warning me? Then just go to hell. I am not afraid of a bloody dog.".......... Sanskaar in angery tone said : As u r really having a great observation about me. I think u really have an idea to how much length. I can go for my hunt. " saying this sanskaar leave her and went out from her room.swara get little afraid from his statement . She went to bed to sleep but she can't get into sleep . She is still thinking about tonight incident and dinning table incident. She is really afraid now.she is thinking that what can he do with her in upcoming days........................... On other hand in sanskaar room................. Sanskaar punches his fist on wall hardly in anger and he started talking to himself " what is she? She slaps me. She slap sanskaar mahesweri the biggest business tycoon. She is getting into my nerves, slowly and i can't let this happen, i won't i, ve to come out of her charm anyhow, very soon. I want that pricey sack of girl with defeated look, under my control completely. I' m a born winner and this time I, ve win anyhow ".................................... Sanskaar called atul. It is quite late at night. So atul is in his deep sleep. He listens his phone beep. He get up and afraid to see 4 missed calls of sanskaar. Sanskaar again called him. Atul in scared behavior lift his call..........................
.............. Atul in scary tonesaid ", hello sir sorry sir. Sir i am in deep sleep. "................................... Sanskaar angrily shouted on him" u bloody useless creature. How dare u to not receive my call in one beep".................. Atul in scary tone replied " I....... I..... S......ir".......... Sanskaar angrily shouted on him" say it clear u idiot "..............
.................. Atul in same scary tone replied to him " sir i am in deep sleep that why i couldn't listen the phone sorry sir. Really sorry sir. Next time i will not do this mistake again sir".............. Sanskaar in arrogantly tone say "okk fine now stop ur nonsense and listen to me. I want swara i want swara anyhow. Do whatever but make swara come to me by herself within 48 hours. Is that clear to u to u or not?............ Atul in obediently replied " yes sir"............. Sanskaar cuts the call. Sanskaar devilishly smiles and start taking to himself " Now I " ll show u who am i. Start countdown Miss swara bise. Soon U will regret for slapping me. Now i will show u my real devil face. U had not slapped me on my face u had slapped on my pride. And no one right to slap me. Now be ready to face me. He smiles and goes to sleep................................................................. Precap: sanskaar starts his work to trap swara................................................................hey guys i only write this ff in my busy schedule timing only because of ur beautiful comments on this ff. Today i want to give my ff point according to point 10 like 9 / 10 or 10 / 10 something ok and please tell me that u like today's episode or not. Love u all