EPILOGUE

Hey Guys Thanks for supporting my ff till now just because of this ff.i get to know about many lovely readers. I Love u all alot many people r saying that sanskar is still a devil ya he is devil but devil at that condition When anyone tried to harm his jaan.

AND THANKS ONCE AGAIN
THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL IS NOW 48 IN FAN FICTION.

U GUYS ALWAYS MAKE THIS FANFICTION UNDER 100 WITHOUT UR SUPPORT THIS CAN'T BE HAPPEN GUYS.
THANKS ALL OF U😊😊😊

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL
EPILOGUE
DELHI
After keshavpuram incident girls r in Little trauma but after sometime They starts their Normal Life once again.
XANFORD ENGIERING COLLEGE
Swara comes to know about kavita and ragini fight. Kavita regret for her thinking and ask forgiveness from her Group. So whole Group once again with each other.
Physics classes r moving After that they all r chatting in canteen. Suddenly feels dizzy and swara feels dizzy. She become unconscious on the table. All become afraid.
Ragini (being worried ):champ.champ.
She throws Water drop on her face. But she doesn't opens her eyes. So One of the college boy Helps them to take swara to Medical check Room. Doctor checks her.
Ragini :what happened Doctor she is fine right.
Doctor :ya. I mean no. She is pregnant. But she is really small for pregnancy. Please tell mr mahesweri to take Extra care of her. Because she become recently 18 three months ago right.
Ragini (while holding swara hand lovingly ):ok Doctor don't worry i will tell mr mahesweri.
Doctor leaves.
Kavita :oh my god Guys swara is going to become Mother. It is good but don't u think she is so small and immature to become Mother.
Kavya :ya agree with kavita. She is 2 year younger to us.and our little champ doesn't completed her studies. How can she manage with pregnancy during with her study period.
Ragini; chilax Guys she is pregnant and how to handle tough situation she knows very well.
Swara gains consious.
Ragini :r u fine Swara.
Swara :hmm what happened to me Ragini.
Ragini :champ u r pregnant.
Swara :what.
All of them nods in yes.
Swara starts jumping. And shouts im happiness.
Swara :oh my god Guys i m pregnant. Yes i did it.
Kavya :what u did it champ.
Swara :actually Kavya i stop using Protection from past one month during my sanskar intimacy to make myself pregnant. Actually sanskar doesn't want to make myself divert from my studies as he knows how much i Love to do studies. And i know how much he is eagerly waiting for our child. So i just i want to give him surprise. So
Kavita :oh my god Swara how much u love mr mahesweri. He is lucky to have u in his life.
Swara :no kavita i m lucky to have him in my life.
Ragini :oh ho what i love i must say. Even i m lucky to have randhir in my life.
Kavita and Kavya makes faces and says "Guys we r still single so please don't praise ur boys infront of single girls those doesn't have partner right now. "
They all laugh and Swara leaves for mahesweri industry to tell this good news to sanskar.
MAHESWERI INDUSTRY
Swara enters into MAHESWERI INDUSTRY all greets her.
She enters in sanskar Cabin.
Monali :did u see how much people gives respect after marrying sir her whole life changes. I had spent 4nights with sir. But all become useless.
Arina :yes same here dear. What can we do now present is this that Swara mam is sir queen and also queen of entire MAHESWERI business.
SANSKAR CABIN
SANSKAR is working on laptop. Opening his door without knock he screams in anger without taking his eyes from the laptop.
SANSKAR (furiously ):who the hell is this enter without knock and asking me to come in. Do u want ur resignation
Swara (smirks ):really so fine do it right now mr MAHESWERI.
Listening Swara Voice SANSKAR takes out his eyes from the laptop. And stands up from the chair and goes near her.
SANSKAR :sorry jaan i doesn't u r here.
Swara :so what darling u scold everyone likes this. It is really bad.
SANSKAR :if i will not do like this so how can my business will work jaan. Strictness is necessary for business.
Swara :haa ok ok
Swara (thinks ):ok champ time for news to give ur husband.
While Swara was thinking SANSKAR closes his cabin door. And comes near her and back hugs her and put her hair one shoulder side and starts kissing her neck.
Swara starts breathing heavily
Swara (breathing heavily ):SANSKAR what r u doing it is office baby control urself.
SANSKAR :(While kissing )shh don't say anything i m missing u and look u came.
He makes her turn now she is facing him. SANSKAR takes out Swara Jacket. And starts kissing Swara shoulder. Swara is wearing off shoulder top so. Swara become lost in SANSKAR touch and forget to tell him about her pregnancy and starts getting intimate.
Both clothes r now on floor and
. Both r laying on couch making love. SANSKAR is kissing Swara neck passionately. While Swara has closed her eyes in pleasure and holding SANSKAR nude Body tightly.
Swara :SANSKAR please stop it is office baby.
SANSKAR :i can't darling i can't.
Saying this he moves towards -her lips and starts sucking them.Both kiss more than 10 minutes they r breathing heavily after this.
SANSKAR :Swara u always make me Loose myself.
Saying this he goes towards her belly and starts sucking it.than he starts sucking bossoms. sucking
More n more doesn't want to stop
He become mad. He is sucking them since 15 minutes. After completing desire from her bossoms. he starts kissing her thighs.
SANSKAR (lustly):do u want me to stop jaan.
Swara (lost in her own lust):noo..... Not.... Now i want u now. please..... Please... Love me sanskar.
Sanskar moves towards her neck and moves more deeper on her neck.
Swara (closing eyes ):ya same like this baby more passionately darling more. Mmmmmm.
They both r lost in each oother that they even forget that they r in office. After 2hours of Love making. They stops. They both wear their clothes
Sanskar ( while buttoning his shirt ):Now i can work with more Energy. Thank u for coming.
Swara while wearing her top comes near Sanskar makes her wear her Jacket and holds her by her through waist.
Sanskar :so any special reason for coming or u r missing me.
Swara (wrapping her Both arms around his neck comes near his ear lobe):ya it is special reason my dear husband. U r going to become dad.
Sanskar become shocked.Swara smiles.
Swara :baby i want to give u this gift That's why i stop using Protection during our intimacy.don't u r happy.
Sanskar lifts Swara in his arms and starts moving Round and round.
Sanskar (laughing happily ):oh god jaan i m going to become father darling u give me world's best gift. I m so happy. I Love u.
Swara (while laughing to):i Love u too baby and i know i m best.
Sanskar makes her stand on the floor.
AFTER 2 YEAR
SWARA POINT OF VIEW
now it is 2years passed. Now i m in btec 3rd year. During my pregnancy it is hard to maintain good timing between my studies and pregnancy. SANSKAR has appointed best gynologist for me during my pregnancy. I doesn't go college due to my pregnancy. SANSKAR provide everything in our mansion for my studies even i give exams in a special room in our college. Mummy always remains with me during my exams aww my lovely and caring Mummy +my friends and Randir bhai also takes care of mine . Thank god it so embrassing to go college with baby bump.my handsome devil handle every situation in my pregnancy. He handle my mood swings. ya it is hard for me to become pregnant in 18 but for my sanskar happiness i can tolerate any pain. Ma calls me.
Me:coming ma
Oh i forget my patidev awakening time comes.Now my family also lives with us. Sanskar is now complete man.he loves maa alot. Mysister get a big brother and my bhai get a Player to play cricket with him.Now we r happy family with my son adi.ya he is still arrogant but only in business but beside it he is so good now but he is still devil who is ready to eat me anytime. After my delivery one month.
FLASHBACK BEFORE 10 MONTHS
He my hungry boy forcefully passionately loving me.our nude bodies r covering each other. Oh god he is sucking my bossoms while holding tightly by waist with his both hands. He is giving open mouth kisses. Ya i m tired because of my studies +taking care of my new Little devil. But he is hungry from many past MONTHS. Yes i can feel his lust for me.ya now he enters into me.oh god wow i m loving this. I hold my hair tightly from my one hand in pleasure.
Me:ohhhhhhh god it is Heaven baby.get more deep.
Sanskar gets more deep into me.
Me:ya like this. Perfect it is Perfect.
We gets into a liplock.yes it is something yummy. I push Sanskar and comes on the top of him during kissing. He holds my left thigh from his right hand and my waist from other hand. He is pulling me more n more. (maaf kar dena )his one hand reach on my buts. He is rubbing them and +holding my back from one hand. We breaks the kiss. We both r breathing heavily.
Sanskaar :as.always yummy darling. U know it is hard for me control myself but i also love to take care of u during pregnancy. Darling u have given me family maa,sister and brother and specially my cute boy. Thanks for coming into my life. I love u
He pecks her lips.
Swara:i love u too.
FLASHBACK ENDS
Now this time to wake him up.aow he looks so cute. I lay down on his back.
SWARA POINT OF VIEW ENDS
Swara:good morning darling. Please wake up
Sanskaar opens his eyes. He takes swara one hand from his back and kisses them.
Sanskaar :good morning jaan.
Swara :morning baby chalo lets leave for breakfast.
Sanskaar :hmm let me take bath.
Swara :ok.
Swara leaves for breakfast on dining table.
Madhu gives a 7 month boy to swara.Swara happily takes the boy. After sometime Sanskaar comes down on dining table.
Sanskaar kiss madhu head.
Sanskaar :good morning mummy.
Madhu :good morning mera bacha.
Sanskaar kisses adi his son cheek. He smiles. Sanskaar wants to take adi but he simply deny by holding her mom shirt tightly.
Sanskaar :, come here my bacha.
But adi holds Swara tightly. This is not adi does not love Sanskaar. But child loves more his mother.
Sanskaar (while MAKING faces ) :mostly loves her mother.
Madhu :bacha a child love mother the most .
Sanskar:ya mummy I m seeing all this after his birth.whenever jaan is present he doesn't give me any IMPORTANT.
Shruti : even to me also bhai.
Swara :what can I do everyone is jealous from me.hmm (swara to Adi) look mera bacha everyone jealous of me
Adi laughs because of her mummy closeness.
Ayush:but di Adi love more mummy more than u.
Swara:ya that is but after mummy he loves me more.
Madhu:swara u r still kid u had said me that after getting married u will become mature ,than u said that after becoming mother u will become mature. But after both conditions u r still kid.
Sanskar:ya mummy u r right.
Swara(to sanskar):shut up.
Sanskar keeps finger on his lips.
Shruti and ayush starts laughing.
Shruti:look mummy bhai is so scared of swara.
Ayush:ya u r right di
All laugh and after day routine.all leave for there destination.
AFTER SIX MONTHS
SANSKAR POINT OF VIEW
Now me ,swara and adi comes to USA for my USA work as always. We r here at winter season. We all come together as family for winter and summer vacation. But Shruti practical is going on of board exams. So mummy ,ayush and Shruti r staying in Delhi.
Adi my little champ.aow he is so cute same as her mother. His cheek is so soft and bubbly like her mother. When he comes in my life my and swara life change. I remember that when swara delivery was happening .
FLASHBACK BEFORE 9 MONTH AGO
Randhir:relax sanskar everything is going to be good so cool buddy.
I:hmm
Doctor comes out from the ward.
Doctor: congratulations Mr mahesweri it is boy.
I:really .
I happily hugs randhir. Ya after keshavpuram incident .me and randhir become best friends. We share a good bond like brothers. I happily enters in swara room. After bath our son comes in front of us.
I:look swara it is our baby.look his small eyes r closed.
Swara smiles at me.I give him to her.I take my jaan in my embrace. Randhir comes inside and without noticing his presence he takes our family photo in camara.
Randhir:aow sweet and happy family.
Kavya:ya randhir they look so cute.
Me:what r u all
talking?
Randhir shows the pic me and swara smiles to see each other.
Swara:it is so good bhai
Randhir:ya OK now give me my nephew. I want to take him.
Swara gives adi to randhir and all starts playing with him.
FLASHBACK ENDS
swara my jaan .she is most special in my life. Adi also comes after jaan.ya that doesn't mean I don't love my adi .ya love him.but swara has given me the life which I have missed in my life . a family , mother love and siblings love.she change me. She change the devil.but still she call me devil.
SANSKAR POINT OF VIEW ENDS
Swara calls sanskar .
Swara:sanskar come.
Sanskar comes and ask by eyes gesture " what happened". Swara points towards adi . sanskar eyes become bright.
Swara:go capture this movement.
Sanskar takes video camera and starts recording.adi starts walking.
Swara calls adi near by opening her arms.
Swara:come here my bacha .
Adi while laughing goes near swara and swara hugs adi tightly and kisses his cheek.sanskar capture all this movement in video camera.
After this adi is walking here and there with his baby step. Because he newly learn walking. Sanskar comes near swara and takes her in his embrace while watching his son .swara kiss cheek of sanskar.
Swara:he is too cute easint he.
Sanskar:hmm I love u thanks for coming in my life.
Swara:105
Sanskar:what
Swara:ya this thing u r saying 105 times baby how many times u will u say this.
Sanskar:every time
Swara smiles and they again starts seeing their son lovingly .
THE END
SO GUYS HOW IS TODAY'S EPISODE .AND PLEASE COMMENT GUYS .THANKS GUYS FOR GIVING ME SO MUCH LOVE AND MAKING THIS FF AS UR FAVORITE AND YA I WANT A SUGGESTION WHICH TYPE OF PYSCO LOVER U WANT IN SANKY AND PLEASE GIVE SO MANY COMMENTS AND YA SILENT READERS U ALSO COMMENT PLEASE PLEASE.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏