PERFECT PLANS TO COME NEAR HER

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL
PART 6
.............flashback continue.............
............. College fest.........................................
...............‐Swara is walking with sanskaar in the fest. But she is not seeing sanskaar even from her single sight . As sanskaar is asian biggest business tycoon his bodyguards are also following him for his security. Swara doesn't seeing him even with single sight on other hand sanskaar full concentration is on swara. When they reach toward fest sight all students start gazing on sanskaar and girls starts staring him on with desire they fells jealous from swara that she get oppturunity to show fest to sanskaar. They all gazing on sanskaar because he is most handsome and rich business man and every girl wants him as her life partner. Sanskaar gives back smile to all the girls.............................. Sanskaar in mind : all girls is waiting for my one look and whom look i want on me she is doesn't seeing with her single glance. U r truly different swara and the sleeveless black kurti with ur open hair is making u so hot and sexy that i want to eat u right here right now. It is really hard control myself to touch u.oh god please provide me some patience for sometime.....................................
................ Swara is feeling his gaze on her. She said arrogantly to him: so mr mahaesweri this is our first year student ragini gadodiya experiment and then she show all the students experiment one by one.................................. Sanskaar : very nice they r.can i see ur experiment champ? ............................................. Swara in angry and arrogant tone replied to him: ya not mr mahaesweri and this is swara not champ. Everyone doesn't have right to call me champ only my love one's calls me by this name...........
........................ Sanskaar in mind : oh man she is showing me so much attitude. Impressive hmmm. In my whole life no girl had shown me attitude but she has the gutsto do this.to show attitude to me.................................... They leave to see swara experiment she show a solar engine to him.she tells every detail about her experiment.....
..................... Sanskaar : quite impressive miss bose in just a small age u built this whom people can't built after completing their mtec or btec.......................................... Swara with a smile replied to him :thank u mr mahaesweri i m quite habitual to listen my praise.................. College deen come there to meet sanskaar.college deen : oh mr mahaesweri. Iam glad to have u in my college. How u fell to come here............... Sanskaar with a smile gazing on swara replied to him: i love to come here. It is so beautiful college .and he again turns to deen and replied other words " i must say ". ...................... Swara is pissed from his look and she leaves from there................. Sanskaar in his mind : oh so madam leave from here without asking or informing me.oh god i m loving this. I love ur attitude . I want to crush it. Soon i will crush it infront of me..and baby today one more surprise is waiting for u......................... Sanskaar is going to leave the college but before leaving he wants to see swara one's again..... Finally he sees her. She is having fun with her group. He goes near to her............................. Sanskaar : hello miss bose . It is quite good to meet a beautiful and intelligent girl like u............... Sanskaar takes swara hand and kisses on her hand " we will meet soon again."........................ Saying this he leaves from there. Swara, her friends and randhir is hell shocked by sanskaar behavior.............. Swara rubbes her hand angrily and say: bloody womanizer . I doesn't want to meet him again in my life................... Randhir says to ragini with concern for swara : ragini i think by today's mr mahaesweri gesture he has seensee our champ with a bad sight............. Ragini smiles and hold his hand and replied him: stop it randhir. I know swara is like a small sister for u but mr mahaesweri is just flirting with her thats it.nothing more than it..................... Kavita with joy hugged swara and says to her : oh my god swara mr mahaesweri kisses on ur hand. U r so lucky and she break the hug saying this. Swara replied in anger " lucky or unlucky " saying this she leaves from there.... Soon the whole fest get over and ragini and swara come back to gadodiya mansion..................... In Gadodiya Mansion........
................................ Shekhar; janki order the cook to make something special because i have invited mr mahaesweri for dinner tonight. ( so this is the surprise which is sanskaar talking about )..............
...... Janki : mr mahaesweri is coming for dinner . ok i will order cook to make everything good for tonight................. SWara is unaware that sanskaar is coming for dinner . Dinner is just a trick for sanskaar to meet swara.............. After sometime sanskaar comes to gadodiya mansion for dinner. SHekhar friendly welcome him.they both spend sometime on drinking . In whole incident sanskaar is finding swara in all over the house and after sometime they both reach to dining table for dinner.................................. Shekhar : please have a seat mr mahesweri.janki call all children for dinner..........................janki : ya i am calling them. Raghu ( servant ) called ragini , aryan and swara for dinner............. Raghu : yes madam and he leaves from there...... After sometime swara and ragini comes downstairs for for dinner... Swara is hell shocked to see sanskaar she remembers his words " we will meet soon". These words r echoing on her ears.ragini sits beside janki and aryan beside her swara comes late because she went in kitchen to take water. When she come back all trio chair of other side is full. she doesn't want to sit beside sanskaar but she doesn't have any other choice so she sits beside him.. After sometime sanskaar grabbed swara hand and put it down under the table and starts touching it seductively. Swara is hell shocked by his behavior and same as angry in it.she slowly whisper to sanskaar " what r u trying to do mr mahesweri? ......... Sanskaar smirks and replied to her: u doesn't understanding what i am trying to do baby?................... Swara is trying to take out her hand fromhis grip.but no use it is so strong. She angrily start eating the food giving a death glare to sanskaar. Sanskaar gives a flying kiss to her from his lips on it.everyone is busy to having dinner that why no one notice it.after sometime dinner completed a huge storm come outside and it starts raining........ SHekhar : seems like huge storm comes outside . Raghu close all the door and windows. Mr mahesweri it is not good for u to go outside. please stay tonight in my house........ Janki: ya mr mahesweri it is not good to go outside now......... Sanskaar in his mind " oh god u r helping me on my hunt wow that's nice ".... HE replied to them: thank u so much mr and mrs gadodiya.if u both r conceiving so much . so ok i will stay here for tonight............ SWara in her mind :oh god this bloody devil is going to stay here.why god u want this ......... She angrily leaves from there at looking sanskaar. Sanskaar smiles to see her anger.........................
....
Precap: sanskaar confront swara on her room.....................
Please comments on today's part. Guys please....