EAGER TO GET HER

The Devil and his angel
part 4.....................
Flashback continue........................................ Sanskaar mahesweri company.................... Sanskaar is working on his laptop. Sanskaar 's PA atul enter in his cabin. Without taking his eyes from laptop sanskaar asked atul " what's the report ".... Atul: sir her name is swara bose. She is the 1 st year engineering student of xanford engineering college. She is just 18 most younger in her whole college and also in whole group. She is a ranker sir. She lives in indira nagar with her best friend ragini gadodiya famous builder shekhar gadodiya' s daughter. She is quite intelligent and famous in whole college for her intelligency., beauty and for her pure character......
.................................................... Sanskaar : pure character means...............‐Atul : sir college boys die on her because she doesn't talk with any boy except aryan ragini' s brother and she doesn't have any kind of boyfriend in her school days + now in her college also and sir she doesn't want to make boyfriend because she doesn't like these type of things and most important is that her whole concentration is on her studies........
............. Sanskaar raise his hand to signal atul to leave from there. When atul leaves from his cabin sanskaar close his laptop and starts talking with himself : so u r still a virgin miss swara bose. I love to share a bed with you. I have never slept with a virgin those girls whom i slept are not virgins they crave for my money and specialy for s*** x. Oh god swara sanskaar mahesweri has been never try for girls . Girls tries for me but only for you baby i will try myself because you are quiet different, young , beautiful and most important you are a virgin . Oh god i have never desperate like this . Come to me soon baby. I can't wait a long for you. Iwant you soon as possible.......
..................... Scene shift to gadodiya mansion................ At night.........................
.................................... Shekhar gadodiya ragini' s father is famous builder of delhi and her mother janki is lecture of economics in deo university in short form they are quiet rich........... ...............
......................................... Janki : ragini call champ for dinner and tell her i have made maggi specialy for her...... Ragini : oh god mom sometime i think that swara is your own daughter.................. Janki: why not she is my bacha like you and aryan and sometime more special than you both. Her cuite innocent childess behavior made all of us fall on her. Now go and called her...........................
................. Ragini : ok mom i am calling her.................. Swara is studying in her room with listening music............................................... Ragini : champ you are great genius doing study with watching t.v and listening music is only done by you........... Swara : ya ya no one has guts like swara bose........................................................
....... Ragini makes faces and says " yaa yaa why not i know madam. Now come down for breakfast mom has made maggi for you... ..swara jumps in excitement from her place and shouts like a teenager " maggi yippee now lets move fast i am too hungry yaar...... .............. Ragini : ya i know after listening maggi name how can u control your hunger... Ragini tease in return swara make faces and both moves towards the dining table.....................................................on‐dinning table................................................... Hey guys ragini brother aryan character is going to play by aryan of sadda haq serial.... And ya he has huge crush on swara....... He is 23 year student of surgeon course......................................................
......... Aryan : ragini you go and sit beside mom......... Ragini teasing mood asked " why bhai? " ............................ ARYAN : shut up ragini you know the reason. Don't try to tease me otherwise i will tell mom and dad about randhir........
..................... Ragini become scared after listening randhir name" no no bhai. I am sitting na beside mom u go and sit beside your lady love " ( All of them to start to enjoy their dinner but our champ swara is unaware about the fact that someone has gone mad for ... )..................................... SANSKAAR MANSION............................... Sanskaar is working in his laptop. Suddenly his phone starts beeping. He takes the call...........
.............. SANSKAAR : hello jaan how are you? .............................................. PERSON : i am fine baby. Baby i have come delhi for my film promotion i want to meet my baby . Where are u now?.................. Sanskaar : really shivanya. I am at home sweetheart................ Shivanya : ok. I am reaching there.......................... SANSKAAR in huskily tone says " i am waiting for u baby...........
............. shivanya replied in the same tone " me to baby.................... She cuts the call and reaches sanskaar mansion after sometime......................
................... IN SANSKAAR BEDROOM........
................. Shivanya is combing her hair infront of mirror... Sanskaar comes there and back hugs her and start kissing her neck. Sanskaar in huskily tone: i miss u so much baby...... Shivanya : i missed u to baby.............. SANSKAAR puts a beautiful platinum necklace on her neck...........
........... Shivanya smiles happily after seeing the necklace : it is so beautiful and expensive sanskaar....................... Sanskaar.: ya it is but not more than you baby. You like the gift..................... Shivanya : liked the gift . I love it sanskaar . She hugs him in excitement he to hugs her back.................... SANSKAAR with a smirk : really than give my return gift........................ SHivanya understand his intention and she breaks the hug and cup his face and start kissing his lips. SAnskaar take her in his arms and moves toward the bed without breaking the kiss. He make her lay on bed after sometime they break the kiss.sanskaar see swara face in shivanya face he became mad after this he think her as swara . He naked her completely and they both get intimate..... AFTER intimacy shivanya is laying on sanskaar chest and sanskaar has put his hands on her waist...................................... Sanskaar is lost in swara thoughts.......shivanya : sanskaar i am leaving for paris tomorrow for my shooting for three months you take care of yourself. ok now good night i am too much tried and she sleeps on his chest..... Sanskaar in his mind " swara u r making me mad. I want u at any cost from tomorrow mymission to make is going to be start. Come soon to me baby. YOur thoughts are making me crazy..................
Precap: sanskaar and swara face off