SWARA PAST LIFE

Sorry once again. And Thank u so much for ur lovely comments. I love u all . Ready for the dhamaka.
THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL PART 28
HARYANA VILLAGE
Bus stops near the dhabba.
Mr Rathore:so students we will eat and rest for sometime here after that we will start again our Journey.
All students starts going outside from the bus. Swara phone starts ringing swaraigini And kavya stops. All see caller i.d. Ragini and kavya smiles mischievously.
Ragini : lets move kavya someone needs privacy.
Kavya :ya lets move.
They Leaves from there. Swara blushes. She picks up the phone.
Swara :have u read the letter.
Sanskar (with teary eyes ):hmm
Swara :Sanskar r u crying?
Sanskar :no jaan that is...
Swara :Don't lie. I know because after the bad past of mine. U r crying. But Please don't cry baby.
Sanskar :why u don't tell me about this.
Swara :Sanskar i doesn't like to show myself weak Sanskar. Now Please understand Sanskar i love u. i doesn't want to hurt u.
Sanskar :i want to hug u right now jaan.
Swara :even i want to hug u baby.
Outside
Suddenly a jeep and a truck full of man stops near the dhabba.
A Handsome man is sitting in the jeep wearing goggle and wearing a kurta କ, jeans and a Jacket.
Many number of man comes out from the truck. All students and professor rathore become shocked to see them.
Kavya (frightening ):Ragini what is this.
Ragini holds Kavya hand in fear.
Ragini :i don't know Kavya
On other hand four men r sitting in the jeep.
Sahil :laksh bhai so many girls.
Rajat:all r gorgeous.
Rajat sees towards Ragini and Kavya. He sees Kavya lustfully while Sahil sees Ragini with lust.
Sahil :marrie toh that white dress chokhri seh
Rajat :and that pink girl is mine.
Laksh :ok u have seen them now don't worry u can marry them.
They comes out from jeep. All boys starts moving towards students.
Laksh :namaste everyone welcome to kishwavpurum. Thanks for coming here and giving us so beautiful girls.
One of the college boy comes forward to protest.
Boy :Hey what is this?
Laksh shoots a bullet on his chest..The Boy die. All become frightened. Mr rathore takes postion at that time.
Mr Rathore :relax for sometime boys.
Laksh :Now again i will start again. So as we have lack of women and all these men r Bachelor so they will marry to there like girls. So chories Please corporate with us.and.... ..
He sees towards the bus window. There he sees Swara talking with her phone. Putting air phone in her ears. She is smiling while talking. (offcourse She will smile after all he is talking to her lovely husband sanskar ). Laksh become freeze to see her.
Laksh (in his mind ):oh god what a beauty.
He moves towards the bus.
BUS
Swara:Acha what will u do if i m there.
Sanskar smiles and lay down on bed while talking.
Sanskar :i will kiss u. I will make love with u.and specially darling while making love i wil give u lots of love bites
Swara raises her eyes.
Swara :Sanskar u r too much. But i will give u revenge love bites darling. So don't mess with ur wife baby.
Sanskar :so i will love that revenge jaan.
Laksh enters in the bus with Sahil and rajat. Swara sees them.
Swara (arrogantly ):excuse me.what r u all doing here.
Sahil :ohh ho Laksh bhai She is so good.
He moves towards Swara. Laksh put his one hand on his chest to stop him.
Laksh :na na chote don't u dare to look ur bhabi in a wrong way
Swara after listening this become furious on other hand Sanskar become frightened to listen this and angery as well.
Sanskar :Hello jaan Hello
BUS
Swara (furiously ):ohh Hello mind ur tongue. Who bhabi whom bhabi.
Laksh stares her top to bottom.
Swara feels disgust.
Swara (angrily shouts ):Don't u have manners staring like this u cheap.
Laksh (Extra sweetly):haye what a bold girl u r darling. Perfect for me.
Swara(furiously ): just shut up do u out of ur mind. Firstly for ur kindly information i m already married.
Laksh (shocked ):But i think u r too young for marriage.
Swara(arrogantly ):really that is so but why u r going to marry a small girl like me if i m small.
Laksh (smirks ):because i love u
Swara(furiously shouts ):what the hell is this. Just leave from here otherwise this is not good for u.
Laksh :haye i doesn't care darling.
Laksh goes near her and holds swara hands forcefully. He starts moving outside. SWara is beating his hand to free herself in this process her phone falls from her hand.
SWara :leave me i said leave me otherwise u will face worst punishment for this.
But he doesn't listen her and takes her forcefully with him.
On other hand kavya and ragini and other girls also taken forcefully with the men.other village people bind up the students boys and professor Mr rathore.
DELHI
SWASAN MANSION
Sanskar who had listen all swalak conservation become furious and tensed as well.
Sanskar (furiously ):listen Don't u dare to take my jaan with u. Hello hello........
He stops listening the voices he throws the phone in anger and shouts in frustration.
Sanskar (shouts ):dammit what is the need jaan u want to go there. Shit Shit. Don't worry jaan i will not anyone nonsense to make u touch. I m coming i will safe u and punish that bloody rascal.
Sanskar in blood shot eyes and closed his hand in anger
Sanskar :u need to pay whomever u r to touching Sanskar mahesweri wife. So sorry man i will give u worst punishment ever.
Precap:surprise

Now come to the point. That letter whom u read Guys on previous episode that is true story of my mom life. How She become She successful after this. Guys i want to fulfill my mother Wish to become Doctor thats why due to studies i become many time late. So Guys Please pray that i will fulfill my mummy Wish.
Thanks again Please comment Guys. Ur comment decide other update